"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Social Media? Games?

Sponty

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
27
Age
39
Have you guys ever had a woman try and play games with you over social media? I was recently on a trip over the weekend and had a great time, met quite a few girls got some numbers even got an open offer right on the subway after 20 minutes of conversation for sex by some 35 year old on a "momcation". I politely turned the her down and injected that I had a kid on the way.

Anyways I threw some pictures up on social media and the like just to keep my social profile going, I noticed something strange. The woman who I am having a child with, we seem to have an on again and off again relationship one minute she tells me she loves me and wants to marry me and the next minute she tells me she not sexually attracted to me. Anyways I went to send her a message because I been gone for the weekend and noticed on facebook it said active now she already had me open in messenger and was looking at text conversation before I even texted her good morning I texted shortly and it was short and cold.

Something dawned on me she never liked my photos from the weekend. In fact she has never once liked a single photo from my face book and we are having a baby together that she insisted on keeping it. I'll never bring it up or mention it but I just don't understand the reasoning to it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She’s exhibiting highly irrational real life behavior, knocked up with your child supposedly, and you ask if shes using social media to play games by not liking your pics…
Take a step back and ask yourself if she’s a mentally healthy experience for you or if you need to seek counseling help to re-examine your own personal priorities …
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
DNA test, now.

(I beat a 20yo paternity claim with DNA test, its quite a story...)
 

Sponty

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
27
Age
39
DNA test, now.
I already did and it is my child

She’s exhibiting highly irrational real life behavior, knocked up with your child supposedly, and you ask if shes using social media to play games by not liking your pics…
Take a step back and ask yourself if she’s a mentally healthy experience for you or if you need to seek counseling help to re-examine your own personal priorities …
Thanks Bill, I took some time to stop and really think about the subject and it was becoming unhealthy for me. It was an on again off again relationship which started to become a friendship. I had a nice long talk with her about the situation and expressed that I wanted to end what we had be it a friendship or the relationship. I said to her I only wanted 2 things from which was to be there for the sonogram doctor visits and 3rd trimester sex (bucket list kind of thing). She agreed to that and surprised me by saying only wanted 10% instead of my states 17% child support because she didn't want me to resent her or have ill feelings towards her. All in all I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my chest.

Thanks for the advice!
 
Last edited:
Top