Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media? Games?

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys ever had a woman try and play games with you over social media? I was recently on a trip over the weekend and had a great time, met quite a few girls got some numbers even got an open offer right on the subway after 20 minutes of conversation for sex by some 35 year old on a "momcation". I politely turned the her down and injected that I had a kid on the way.

Anyways I threw some pictures up on social media and the like just to keep my social profile going, I noticed something strange. The woman who I am having a child with, we seem to have an on again and off again relationship one minute she tells me she loves me and wants to marry me and the next minute she tells me she not sexually attracted to me. Anyways I went to send her a message because I been gone for the weekend and noticed on facebook it said active now she already had me open in messenger and was looking at text conversation before I even texted her good morning I texted shortly and it was short and cold.

Something dawned on me she never liked my photos from the weekend. In fact she has never once liked a single photo from my face book and we are having a baby together that she insisted on keeping it. I'll never bring it up or mention it but I just don't understand the reasoning to it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She’s exhibiting highly irrational real life behavior, knocked up with your child supposedly, and you ask if shes using social media to play games by not liking your pics…
Take a step back and ask yourself if she’s a mentally healthy experience for you or if you need to seek counseling help to re-examine your own personal priorities …

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DNA test, now.

(I beat a 20yo paternity claim with DNA test, its quite a story...)

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
DNA test, now.
I already did and it is my child

She’s exhibiting highly irrational real life behavior, knocked up with your child supposedly, and you ask if shes using social media to play games by not liking your pics…
Take a step back and ask yourself if she’s a mentally healthy experience for you or if you need to seek counseling help to re-examine your own personal priorities …
Thanks Bill, I took some time to stop and really think about the subject and it was becoming unhealthy for me. It was an on again off again relationship which started to become a friendship. I had a nice long talk with her about the situation and expressed that I wanted to end what we had be it a friendship or the relationship. I said to her I only wanted 2 things from which was to be there for the sonogram doctor visits and 3rd trimester sex (bucket list kind of thing). She agreed to that and surprised me by saying only wanted 10% instead of my states 17% child support because she didn't want me to resent her or have ill feelings towards her. All in all I feel like a great weight has been lifted off my chest.

Thanks for the advice!

Last edited: