"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Social Media and Women... Destruction! This Video will you make fall in love ;)

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37

This pretty women all about the OLD crisis and women have turned into trash (a lot of them) even the mothers.

This video quote pretty much this forum and the reason I am with my current LTR lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Putting a lot of make up on yourself and validating what men already discuss and express sure is a really simple and easy business plan... before I even open this video I'm skeptical of just wasting my time. What can she possibly tell me that I don't already know or can't already discuss here? And why is she so "concerned" about the "state of women"? I don't buy this sh!t.

And the first 1 minute confirmed it for me. She's merely repeating the tradcon memes she knows that tradcons will like. Smart girl.

Marketing, guys. It's not rocket science.
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Very good perception from that girl on the current state of humanity, both men and women.
Technology has evolved faster than society can adapt to it without warping into a different state of reality, and it’s called progress…
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Can't get over that woman's jersey trash accent. She's putting on a show, btw.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
I've listened to several of her videos before. She makes solid points. She also talks about how she grew up in some of her videos and I think that helped put things in perspective for her.

So what if she is trying to make money. Estimate what she makes off her videos.........I have.....and it came up to a few thousand a year. Who the hel! cares. If women watch it and are influenced then her message is delivered and is to our benefit(unless you like wh0res).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
She’s from New Orleans. She said in one video that she is happily married and cooks for her husband every night like a good wife does, no matter how tired she is. She may be blowing smoke but for that matter what on the Internet is for sure not? I like watching her. She restores my faith in women for a few minutes while her video plays.
 
Top