Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media and Women... Destruction! This Video will you make fall in love ;)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This pretty women all about the OLD crisis and women have turned into trash (a lot of them) even the mothers.

This video quote pretty much this forum and the reason I am with my current LTR lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting a lot of make up on yourself and validating what men already discuss and express sure is a really simple and easy business plan... before I even open this video I'm skeptical of just wasting my time. What can she possibly tell me that I don't already know or can't already discuss here? And why is she so "concerned" about the "state of women"? I don't buy this sh!t.

And the first 1 minute confirmed it for me. She's merely repeating the tradcon memes she knows that tradcons will like. Smart girl.

Marketing, guys. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Very good perception from that girl on the current state of humanity, both men and women.
Technology has evolved faster than society can adapt to it without warping into a different state of reality, and it’s called progress…

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't get over that woman's jersey trash accent. She's putting on a show, btw.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened to several of her videos before. She makes solid points. She also talks about how she grew up in some of her videos and I think that helped put things in perspective for her.

So what if she is trying to make money. Estimate what she makes off her videos.........I have.....and it came up to a few thousand a year. Who the hel! cares. If women watch it and are influenced then her message is delivered and is to our benefit(unless you like wh0res).

logicallefty

Reaction score
She’s from New Orleans. She said in one video that she is happily married and cooks for her husband every night like a good wife does, no matter how tired she is. She may be blowing smoke but for that matter what on the Internet is for sure not? I like watching her. She restores my faith in women for a few minutes while her video plays.