Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media and Mental Health

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully quit from Social Media? Facebook,insta,tik tok and snapchat?

I managed to give it up for a long time but have gone back to instagram, I keep getting FOMO whenever I'm off it.

I know I could use it positively for buisness in the future but i always end up spending hours browsing random garbage on it.

Has anyone successfully quit Social media for good? If so how did you do it and do you notice your mental health has improved?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully quit from Social Media? Facebook,insta,tik tok and snapchat?

I managed to give it up for a long time but have gone back to instagram, I keep getting FOMO whenever I'm off it.

I know I could use it positively for buisness in the future but i always end up spending hours browsing random garbage on it.

Has anyone successfully quit Social media for good? If so how did you do it and do you notice your mental health has improved?
My opinion is that checking up on friends activity is positive (If I don't I also get fomo). Using it to scroll through random posts is negative and should be avoided.
I don't use Tik tok, as none of my friends post anything there, only instagram and facebook. I also like to see the post of other people I follow that aren't necessarily my friends, but they post quality content, like something relating to health and fitness or other hobbies.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never had social media and it’s a world of stressors I will never know. If I had it... and wanted to give it up I would think the best way might be to burn the bridges and boats. Just delete it all.... no going back.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've given up Facebook for better or worse, still use Instagram but it gets an hour of my time every couple days, when I was building a following it was content every day