"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Social High School Question

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Im kind of in the "cool" group at school, but i find i never get called or call ppl cause i dun have ppls numbers and ****. Im good mates with like 5 of them but i just find no one calls me on weekend and i dont call ppl i dont have anyones number. ?
My school formal is coming up aswell and i got nfi who to take :/
The chick i like was banging my mate lol :-0
so yer just some help please i feal a bit lonely and lost :(:(
I also cant tell what i look like asing good looking or not. My major flaw is long earlobes !
Im working out atm too but it will take a while. Im goin to schoolies with all my mates in november which should be good :>
So yer just some advice please guys i need something to pick me up and gimme some good advice
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well first things first, if they are your friends, get their phone numbers and you canring them. Duh
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by jiza101
My major flaw is long earlobes !
why, do you keep tripping over them?

do what jsh said right now and phone THEM at the weekend.

Don't wait for others to phone you. You'd have to be important to them for that to happen.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
fair enough :p
I need to get this girl i liked out of my head, every math class we talk and i just think bout banging her :eek:
Meanwhile my mate is banging her, nearly everyone asked her out, she was knew to the school.
I think im gona read "getting over oneitits" or sumthing like that
Thanks for the tips, what bout who to take to the formal ?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Long earlobes. You are a mutated freak man. Not even God can get you a woman.
















Naw, I'm jsut playin. Stop being worried about such a little thing!! Formal...take the girl you likes you as opposed to the one that "settled for you". You won't be as nervous and will enjoy it more....not that I have any experience lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top