"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So you want to seduce women, hmm?

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
Then you need to pick up these books.

"The Art of Seduction"

"The 48 Laws of Power"

They're written by a man named Robert Greene. They are the most researched, eloquent, intelligent and amazingly successful guides to seduction and the aquisition of power.

Check out the Seduction Guide here--->http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...ksmsubsite-sub-bk-asin-20/002-4237356-5717627

I own both, and recommend them to anyone who's looking to have more skill in dealing with the opposite sex, and the general public.

Greene is a fantastic author, breaking down various seducers, and telling you exactly how to seduce specific "victims" (ie- The Drama Queen, the Spoiled Girl, the Beauty), with step-by-step instructions.

He researched throughout the history of civilization to some of the most famous seducers and seductions of all time- Cassanova, Don Juan, Oscar Wilde, etc...

I've used the techniques to seduce both women and men, and applied the same ideas to bosses, friends, and general people, and it's scary how well this works.

And no, I'm not getting paid for this- I just fell in lust with this author and his amazing writing.

Check it out, it's *Very* worth your while.

~ Resident Biblophile, Pretty.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top