So you want to seduce women, hmm?

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you need to pick up these books.

"The Art of Seduction"

"The 48 Laws of Power"

They're written by a man named Robert Greene. They are the most researched, eloquent, intelligent and amazingly successful guides to seduction and the aquisition of power.

Check out the Seduction Guide here--->http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...ksmsubsite-sub-bk-asin-20/002-4237356-5717627

I own both, and recommend them to anyone who's looking to have more skill in dealing with the opposite sex, and the general public.

Greene is a fantastic author, breaking down various seducers, and telling you exactly how to seduce specific "victims" (ie- The Drama Queen, the Spoiled Girl, the Beauty), with step-by-step instructions.

He researched throughout the history of civilization to some of the most famous seducers and seductions of all time- Cassanova, Don Juan, Oscar Wilde, etc...

I've used the techniques to seduce both women and men, and applied the same ideas to bosses, friends, and general people, and it's scary how well this works.

And no, I'm not getting paid for this- I just fell in lust with this author and his amazing writing.

Check it out, it's *Very* worth your while.

~ Resident Biblophile, Pretty.