Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So you meet her at the club it goes well she disappears..

Reaction score
We texted back and forth last night even tried to get her to come over for beer pong she was like im pretty good at it sure you could i said you gotta come so i can kick your butt. She wont reply today i tried texting. What's the deal with women when you meet them out at club and like you but won't talk to you next day? How do you solidfy a woman so she wont ignore you the next day or keep her texting you into the next day? Add her Facebook snap chat? Do what? Follow her?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop texting and go NC. If you text any more you will look way needy. Really, if you had a great convo last night, you should have held off texting and let her text you.
she may be genuinely unable to respond because she is busy and cant give you the time right now
If she's into you, you will hear from her. If you dont hear from her, feel fortunate because she was not into you and you are not wasting any more of your time..
Did you just meet her last night at the club? If so, were you buying her drinks?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with saz on this one .. anytime you think you've had a really great/positive time with a girl .. cut the time together short and go NC (let her chase).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake was meeting a woman at a club.

Clubs are horrible places to meet women. If you must, get there early and make your pitch before she gets inundated with alcohol and surrounded by other horny men.

Reaction score
Ok i dont just stand there and woman are into me obviously i communicate with them and get them attracted duh

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake was meeting a woman at a club.
This x10

If you didnt **** her that night let it go. My opinion is that the clubs are only good for one night stands. Once you wake up in the morning all women you met the night before should be dead to you.

Ok so what do i need to talk about or text to get her to chase me?
If a woman is interested in you she will make contact with you. You sent her a text and she hasnt responded? Move on. Ball is in her court. If you keep trying to make contact with her you will come off as desperate.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now you just need to go NC and not worry about the situation. dont buy ladies drinks at clubs, if you do you wont know if they are interested because you're spending $ on them or they like you. IMO best bet at a club is to generate some interest and then cut the situation off early (when it is positive) by saying "I need to get back to my friends, it was nice to meet you" and see if she offers her number - then you know she is interested. It's fine to ask for her number but that creates a situation where you still dont know if she is interested.