"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So Where Do Y'all Meet 'Em?

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Aight, well school, for reasons I won't get into in this thread, ain't a great place for me to date girls anymore. I've tried a youth group, but it didn't have many options. Gone through friends and all that, limited success. Tried the internet, it's an ongoing process. So what else is there? How do y'all meet most of the girls that you Don and Juan into fully enjoying your company? It's a bit harder in high school....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
How bout stop focusing on meeting girls, and studying?

Get in a good college/uni and meet the 20K girls there.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Erm.... because that's the worst idea I've ever heard?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ballistik
Erm.... because that's the worst idea I've ever heard?
Haha okay, here's my second suggestion then.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Nothing comes up with that link.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
its the search facility on this discussion forum, he is actually trying to help.
 

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Not focusing on girls and actually focusing on yourself to get into a good school is the worst idea you've ever heard?

AFC.
Read the Bible.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
You deem me an AFC because I reject the idea of not dating anyone for the next year and a half?

Right....
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
How bout stop focusing on meeting girls, and studying?

Get in a good college/uni and meet the 20K girls there.
DO you know him? He could be going to a good college so just give the guy some real advice.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
DO you know him? He could be going to a good college so just give the guy some real advice.
Originally posted by Ballistik
It's a bit harder in high school....
I did give him good advice.

Stop focusing on meeting girls.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Okay, look, before we turn this into some weird sort of college vs. girls debate....

1) There could be a whole forum devoted to getting into the college you want. Let's not start that here.

2) I asked where you've happened to meet lots of girls before. I still haven't gotten a single straight-up answer to that. Who says I'm not trying to improve myself? I'm just also trying to not spend every single waking moment of my life doing so.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Wow, everyone else's replies suck. Saying "get into a good college instead of finding girls" is stupid, because you can very easily do both and enjoy highschool a lot more.

Meeting girls: school-related events are good. Any kind of extracurriculars, a sport, debate, whatever, will help you meet girls. This also makes them more dateable, because you already have a common interest.

Try going to malls, bookstores, libraries, etc etc and doing cold pickups if that's what is necessary.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ballistik
2) I asked where you've happened to meet lots of girls before. I still haven't gotten a single straight-up answer to that.
It's called the Search feature. This has been asked many times before.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Only found a couple threads that didn't really help much with search. And, ya know, Rom, in the time it took you to write the three or four replies in this thread telling me every single reason why I shouldn't have posted it, you could have easily just listed a few places you've met some girls before.

Yeah, Game, I'm starting on the cold approach stuff, just looking for any possibilities that might be a bit warmer. Have met a few at the extracurriculars, but in general that ain't working for the same reason I can't just do it in school.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Ouch

Da Game knows what's up. I'm in your situation too, bro. High school sucks and it's hard to get any girls outside of school besides straight cold approaches, and you usually won't find too many women your age because they don't go out too much at that age except to school. Also, once you sleep with enough women in high school you lose your reputation and it becomes FUKCIN HARD to get women, and it seriously hurts your ego.

I hate to say it, but if I could have done it all over I'd make a hot girlfriend in school, and then work on your game outside of school. Keep that girlfriend for two/three months, and then find a reason to break up with and move on to the next hotty in school. As for me, *college incoming!* So I'm done with the drama and the lack of females. 30,000 people enrolled in the community college I'm going to, and no telling how many girls from UF.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
The forum may not be a college promotion, but it also isn't all about meetin and screwin and all that crap. It's about bein a man, and college is an awesome step in that direction.

And to the guy who made this thread, you meet chicks everywhere...mall, school, wherever. Get some balls and approach em, it makes it a lot easier. There's no easy place where you go and girls jump on you...ya gotta bust out the skillz:D
 
Top