So, What're You Driving?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX First Gen, tinted windows, bright shade of red... and yes everyone I drive by thinks I'm Asian.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a 1990 Silverado 2500. It gets 10 mpg... I only drive that truck when I meet chicks or haul **** around. Driving a V8... Jeez.. The power feels great! Love trucks!

I've also got a 1999 Ford Taurus SE, which I'm selling now and hoping to get the money from that, combine it with what I have saved, and upgrade to a better car.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
slitherjef said:
So I need a car to have game :confused:

Fvck no. Man, disregard that unpronouncable bastard. He is nothing and no one.

If you're confident in yourself and comfortable with your decisions you can pick up hot women tooling around town in late 80's roller skates.

The ones with the orange wheels . . .

Fvck. I'm old.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you read this post and think "Oh.. average drive", read where I live. The price of a 350Z for example, which would be around 35.000 (70 million pesos) at worst, costs 150.000 dollars (300 millions).
I drive a Toyota Hilux, which is as big as the Tundra and is somewhat alike, that's my familiy car and we cant really afford one for myself.

When I need a personal car, I ask my relative about this Dodge Charger R/T 1971. The car is a BEAST. Makes little children point to it and women swoon, and I love the gutural scream of it's V8. A real man's drive. However, it's not something I'd drive dialy, because gas here is more expensive then in the US (around the equivalent 4.50 per gallon)thanks for your attention, and BTw, congratulations about your cars, most of them are awesome.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fun...

--74 Olds 98 Regency 2dr Hardtop, all original, clean as whistle, Rocket 455. His name is Huggy Bear, biatch.

--69 Roadrunner, all original, clean as a whistle, 440 Magnum.

Huggy Bear turns heads.

next on the list is something like this,

http://www.chicagoclassiccars.com/inventory_show.asp?stknum=CE75KP

but i'll put some huge Texas Longhorns on the front.

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
08 Lexus IS 350 (and also saving up to buy an 08 BMW M5 in cash by next Fall)

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, Turbodiesel!
Also, Berlex, that it's usual height. the only mod that truck has are the big snow tires and the headlights. It's a blast driving it.

Last edited:

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2005 Subaru Legacy GT, highly modded engine and suspension. Almost 300 hp at the wheels. Not bad for a daily driver.