"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

So. What was I denying exactly?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
From the screenshots posted, it sounds like she's the type of woman who takes offense to a man liking women sexually. Like "I can go outside naked if I want but nobody should look or they are perverts"

Basically feminist man hating b!tch. But generally getting into arguments or serious debates is obviously not the path to anything productive.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
19,076
Sounds like a conversation that is pointless to be having to be honest. People who need to always argue and "be right" and convince others of their "rightness" don't get laid very often from my experiences.

You can either "be right" constantly in your mind and tell others that or you can get laid, but not both.
 
Top