Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what is going to happen to this woman?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a neighbor. She is 39 years old, models for a national brand, and has a professional career in a physically demanding sport. She plays a behind the scenes role in her family business and has a 501c3 (volunteer) business. I've never seen her in a relationship and she seems to be fiercely independent, and very committed to empowering girls and women.

She is has a very active social media presence never been married or had kids and I've never seen her in a situation where she seems to be dating or have a boyfriend. She has said " it would take another professional athlete to understand her".

While she is still as attractive as she was in her 20's, I think she is probably losing a step or two in her sports career just due to age. I think her modelling career is tied to that as well. She is very proud of her family ( all of whom I know, and know me) but hasn't settled for a man or family or tried to make one work from what I can see.

Do you think she is unable to pair bond?
Is she going to have a crisis about starting a family of her own rather than being an aunt?
is there such a thing as an attractive old maid?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will brave the wall and probably still be successful past it; a professional athlete sounds like one of those types... If her body is in very good shape, her ability to have at least a single child will probably be extended past the average woman, but this is just speculation.

So, even though she is 39, if she continues her lifestyle she will probably squeeze maybe even another 10 years, again, the risks are high past 40 but this sounds like an ideal situation.

This fruit is still hanging quite high, all things said.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is going to die alone or have to find her Stedman type to have a weird partnership going. She probably has the Oprah Winfrey mentality.
Of course there are always dog and cat alternatives...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll probably settle for a younger, successful guy when she hits her mid to late 40s.