Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what has changed?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It baffles me how a fine forum that young and old men alike come for advice and provide one or two when they can has diluted into name calling, race-baiting, political and religious intolerance. Moderating a forum such as this can be demanding but it is important for the moderators to take action against anyone violating the Forum Rules.

Below is a copy of the Forum Rules. These rules apply to all posts in all forums on sosuave, Anything Else forum is NOT an exception. Report ANYONE violating these rules to moderators. Let's clean this place up together.

Registration to this forum is free! But you must abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

* You must be at least 15 years old to register and post in this forum.

* SoSuave is a PRIVATE community, not a public forum. Your membership is predicated on your adherence to the stated rules and policies.

* Any message posted to this forum becomes the property of SoSuave.com/SoSuave.net/Allen Thompson and may be used at some point in the future.

* SoSuave does not guarantee or endorse any of the advice or tips offered in this forum. The posted messages express the views of the authors of the message only. Any use of the information contained here is solely at your own risk.

* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.

* Please do not reply to insulting, harassing, or disrespectful posts from another member -- this simply escalates the problem. Contact a moderator who will review the offending message and take the appropriate action.

* Posting requests for copies of copyrighted material, or information on how to obtain such material, will result in the termination of your account.

* Do not post copyrighted material here without first obtaining the permission of the author. You may include excerpts from an article as long as credit is given to the author of the article. You may provide a link to any relevant article.

* Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file.

* Political and religious discussions are not allowed on this forum. Experience has shown that they create too many problems among members.

* Do not post personal or private information about another person without that person's permission. This includes: name, address, picture, email address, phone number, fax number, etc.

* Although SoSuave does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at SoSuave reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoSuave.com/SoSuave.net/Allen Thompson and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

* SoSuave reserves the right to revoke your membership to the forums or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.

* SoSuave also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

* You agree that you will not use the SoSuave forums to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Another loveshack? Where do I sign up!!

amoka said:
Let's clean this place up together
I say we start with you and any other pantsh!tting leftoid who can't handle any men who dare to wander off the reservation.

Here's a novel idea. Why not try beating them with logic instead of taking a leaf out of the fembot playbook and running to the mods?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Why not try beating them with logic instead of taking a leaf out of the fembot playbook and running to the mods?
Ya think?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Ya think?
Yeah I do. Men left to their own devices are generally pretty reasonable if your argument holds any water.

Don't get me wrong I understand you libs tend to freak out over a bit of real talk but think about it. If you do happen to turn this place into yet another haven for PC groupthink won't that by the very definition be promoting a sh!tlib ideology (aka a Political forum). Bit of a logic trap isn't it?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
How ironic would it be if one of the biggest platforms a community that laments the femcentric society we live in succumbs to the PC default environment we find ourselves in now
Well said. And lets say these handful of fainting goats actually are successful and turn this place into yet another PC haven for sh!tlibs, well then what? An anything else forum full of bread and circus about the big gayme over the weekend and jaylan giving us the lowdown on the latest bullsh!t of Hollyweird? Great. :down:

Mauser96 said:
I don't report the posts, merely put that poster on ignore after a few posts of stupidity
You mean your first instinct as an actual man isn't to cry to the (perceived) authorities to make the meany words go away?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I read other forums and blogs but this one is the only one I sign in to, post to, and visit regularly. Guys, our drama here is mosquito nut size in comparison to most of the Internet. We have a great community here. To those that think we do not, you can exit stage left anytime, nobody is forcing you to stay here bye byye :wave:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I don't report the posts, merely put that poster on ignore after a few posts of stupidity
A very prudent approach; however, few people have, lately, taken it upon themselves to insult and label anyone who disagrees with them. This can be difficult to simply ignore but, I'll consider your advice and add few more people to my ignore list.