Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what do you think about the Gabby Petito case?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A patsy for what?
Her murder. The mainstream media tends to blow certain events out of proportion. Maybe there was something else going on that should have taken precedence in media coverage. How can the authorities be this inept? Seems like they're only inept when they want to be. I mean, if they can hunt down terrorists in the much harder to find terrain of Afghanistan...

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her murder. The mainstream media tends to blow certain events out of proportion. Maybe there was something else going on that should have taken precedence in media coverage. How can the authorities be this inept? Seems like they're only inept when they want to be. I mean, if they can hunt down terrorists in the much harder to find terrain of Afghanistan...
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah could be. Or the whole thing could have been orchestrated. K I’ll put the tinfoil down

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FBI just confirmed a dental match. Apparently he was in the wild so long they basically recovered only skeletal bones.…
Yeah.. I still think something is fishy.. suddenly his parents found his remains and not the FBI with all the maximized resources they had investigating... Maybe they planted teeth of his on a skull or something.. sounds ridiculous but anything is possible

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped following this.. did they ever confirm who Brian Laundrie died?
I don't believe they ever found out how he died.
But wow, that story dropped out of the news quick.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't believe they ever found out how he died.
But wow, that story dropped out of the news quick.
Only waiting for the anthropologist results now. Dna match, but probably not cause of death when all we found is scraps.
If no match revealed expect a new conspiracy …