"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So what do you reply when a girl asks you who you like?

speedballs

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Salt Lake City
Alright, so the girl that I am interested in (Anna, again to those who have read previoius posts) sent me an email. It had a ton of stuff in it, but one of the things it said was asking who I liked. Well I like her.... a ton. More than I have ever "liked" a girl before. So what do you think I should reply. I've told her I liked her before but I'm not so sure about what I should put down now. If she stays single for a little while and the new things I've been doing work (or not) I may ask her out. Thanks for all the help!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I'm not sure how old you two are, but that seems pretty juvenile. Don't play her little games, and above all, don't tell her that you like her. She asks you who you like? Tell her you like girls that are mature, strong, and are in touch with their sexuality who also are deserving of a wonderful, driven, masculine man like yourself. That's what I would say.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Well then that would explain it. I'm not sure how to handle 14 year old girls.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Being as curious as she is about who you like, I wouldn't doubt that SHE liked you...but whatever...girls that young are crazy anyway.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Or you could just ignore the question.

If she begs for the answer then assume her interest level is high.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Or tell her you like everyone in the whole wide world, it really depends on how you act around her and treat her normally. Say somehting that fits in ith your character.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Porky
Or you could just ignore the question.

If she begs for the answer then assume her interest level is high.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere in Europe
triple_ultima was right saying that you should tell her some abstract stuff about THE GIRL YOU'D LIKE TO BE WITH. Don't tell her you like her as you have never ever liked another girl. That would blow it all. Maybe a couple of remarks that she *could* prolly fit into your girl ideal category, but nothing else. These ain't 14y old girl games- just get closer with some let's say 17y chick and keep up some detailed chatter and you'll get this question sooner or later 100%.
She's interested in ya bro, but cards in your hands must remain there until the right moment.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Well, considering the fact that she asked you means that she probably does have interest in you. Don't blow it by telling her that you like her. Like everyone else said, the ball's in your court. In my opinion you have 2 options:

1. Tell her you like and are talking to other girls. This will raise her IL of you because you're not available.

2. Just ignore the question. If she's interested, she'll persist and keep asking and in turn, it will raise her IL of you :]

It's up to you
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
same as above...
whenever a girl asks me who i like...i refuse to play that "oh, guess..." game...she wants to know...that sucks for her...i dont walk around giving out my social security number..its personal...so is who im interested in...if she cares...she might be into me...i dont fcuk it up big time...just drop a "whats it to you?"...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
whenever a girl asks me i just say "you" and make a kissy face kinda gets the point across that i dont like her but maybe a blowj0b could change my mind it also works if you really do like her becuase she'll think you're just being sarcastic so she wont believe you
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
"None of your business *wink*"

****in' 14 year olds :)
 

speedballs

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Salt Lake City
Ok, I said that I liked another girl. So then she asked if I still liked her, so then I said "why do you want to know so badly? Interested?" and then she came back with "of course I'm interested in who you like" so she didn't fall for that at all. Then she said "we seem to be drifting apart" because I haven't been online as much and we didn't talk at school a whole ton.

What's your reccomendation to do next, oh masters.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
her: "who do you like"
me: "why? are you interested?"
her: "of course i'm interested in who you like"
me: "well everything comes at a price these days"
her: "how much you want?"
me: "nothing you can offer"

DAYUM!!! REJECTED!!

if she's really persistent, just do some ****y sh1t like so:

her: "of course i'm interested in who you like"
me: "oh.... OOHHH!!! I see....yea. i think you're interested in something else.";)
her: "like what?" (if she's daring)
me: "like your competition...duh."
_______________________________

Now if she's just annoying, or is one of thoes b1tches that just happen to be your "friend" be all like:

her: who do you like
you: ignore her
her: i said who do you like?
you: ::stare at her for a few seconds:: are you hitting on me?

I use that line all the time. They're like, "hell naw. he didn't just say that."

but eh, just never tell them anything. play around the subject a lot. then um....this family emergency should pop outta no where.:rolleyes:
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
if i tell you, im gonna have to kill you. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top