Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what are women's complaints?

Reaction score
It happens on a primal level, yes, after other needs are taken care of first. But if you can’t provide for her, she likely won’t choose you and give her heart over to you. That’s a Disney blue pill outlook.
And why the fvck would I want to provide for some b1tch?

Billtx49

Reaction score
But if you can’t provide for her, she likely won’t choose you and give her heart over to you.
So, you want to be seen as a provider, and not a lover…
Good look with that mindset.…

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you want to be seen as a provider, not as a lover…
Good look with that mindset.
I’m not saying that. Maybe I’m expressing myself incorrectly here.

I want to be seen as a lover. Not a provider. 100%
However I’m saying women seek providers, whether they’re with alpha or beta. That’s their biology. Can’t getaway from that.

Be fun, be passionate, be exciting, live sexually is toted here time and time again. So at the end of the day, whether it’s monetarily or emotional or an exhilarating time, you’re still providing something for her whether you want to accept that or not. And whoever provides the best experience for HIMSELF naturally provides the best experience for others.

Never am I saying I just want to be a provider for a woman, that’s so shallow and hallow. I want to live sexually, from my passion and heart. And when I can fully tap in to that, It will create my dream existence, and within that I will pull high value women to my orbit, as I have become high value in that process. And so...The universe provides me, I provide myself, then I provide my woman, she provides me, and we provide our offspring.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Western bitches are basically the ruling class now. All their complaints come from entitlement.

To sum it up.. alpha males don't treat them well enough and beta males are too nice. They don't have shyt else to complain about related to men besides their corny ass equal rights movement where they think they have the right to never be offended because of the squid hole between their legs.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And why the fvck would I want to provide for some b1tch?
You’re having the outlook that she’s just taking and taking and taking while you’re giving and giving.

Women don’t need to be hated here. This is merely just about becoming our ideal selves. Men are naturally inclined to be providers; were wired to be it. It’s just not being a provider while being diesrespected, undervalued, and taken advantage of because we don’t know our own value.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the ad with the woman wearing a white dress bent over with really nice azz and legs show up on your guy's screen? I want to hump her leg(s) and every thing else!

Sorry, what was the question?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t hump her leg ever? Like even when you’re laying in bed together? Or is this a metaphor?
It's a metaphor. Along the lines of don't revolve your life around a woman. Of course you should sex her up, yes indeed :rolleyes: but too many men drop everything except a woman when they get one, they become isolated in some cases from their friends, their interests, etc., rather than expecting a woman to join them in their endeavors and be part of what they already have going on.

So the point is...have something going on.

And yes, being a grown up means being able to have your act together as a man. Women evaluate men on potential when they are young (like college students or just starting out in business or just joining the military for example) rather than results.

As a man becomes older women look more at ACTUAL results in life. Who do you think has more dating options...the 35 year old doctor or banker or the 35 year old clerk at Walmart? And that's not to say there is anything inherently wrong with being a clerk at Walmart...just don't expect 26 year old HB9's to give a store clerk the time of day compared to the white collar professional who demonstrates ambition, success, and the ability to comfortably support a family.

I have renters who are in their 30's and 40's and 50's who still work minimum wage jobs doing shift work or manual labor or things like this. God bless them they work hard and their rents create a nice income for me...but not in a million years is somebody like me going to date a man like that. Simply will not happen. These men end up with women who are fat, tatted up, missing teeth and not very attractive. But they do get girls. Just not the sort of girls men here aspire toward.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western bitches are basically the ruling class now. All their complaints come from entitlement.

To sum it up.. alpha males don't treat them well enough and beta males are too nice. They don't have shyt else to complain about related to men besides their corny ass equal rights movement where they think they have the right to never be offended because of the squid hole between their legs.
That was the question.

There's really no complaint to be had.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a metaphor. Along the lines of don't revolve your life around a woman. Of course you should sex her up, yes indeed :rolleyes: but too many men drop everything except a woman when they get one, they become isolated in some cases from their friends, their interests, etc., rather than expecting a woman to join them in their endeavors and be part of what they already have going on.

And yes, being a grown up means being able to have your act together as a man. Women evaluate men on potential when they are young (like college students or just starting out in business or just joining the military for example) rather than results.

As a man becomes older women look more at ACTUAL results in life. Who do you think has more dating options...the 35 year old doctor or banker or the 35 year old clerk at Walmart? And that's not to say there is anything inherently wrong with being a clerk at Walmart...just don't expect 26 year old HB9's to give a store clerk the time of day compared to the white collar professional who demonstrates ambition, success, and the ability to comfortably support a family.

I have renters who are in their 30's and 40's and 50's who still work minimum wage jobs doing shift work or manual labor or things like this. God bless them they work hard and their rents create a nice income for me...but not in a million years is somebody like me going to date a man like that. Simply will not happen. These men end up with women who are fat, tatted up, missing teeth and not very attractive. But they do get girls. Just not the sort of girls men here aspire toward.
So a 35 year olds hard work then becomes something she wants. Its still not a complaint. Unless she complains that she's not worthy unlike her better sister that somehow has the 35 yr old.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a 35 year olds hard work then becomes something she wants. Its still not a complaint. Unless she complains that she's not worthy unlike her better sister that somehow has the 35 yr old.
I listed my additions to Dash's general list in post #8. People can complain about most anything. And people who whine and complain generally tend to be more unhappy with themselves and a general drag to be around. Nobody likes that.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea. You said its annoying when he's too beta cuz you want him more alpha. Or a mix of both...

Reaction score

What's wrong with manual labor?

What type of manual labor jobs are you talking about that you look down on?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due and undue respect to BeExcellent and flowtheory, I think that it's a bit jaded for a man to have to A, B, C, D and E just to get the time of day with an attractive woman these days. BeExcellent, I have the same tenants as you, and some of the single (and not single) brothers also get more pus than toilet paper; especially my lower income ones. However, most men, who have the good job, look crisp with their threads, have a popping pad nice car, and can provide STILL have issues with the women. Both are a bit delusional if you think that is the norm.

You want to know the problem which is actually BACKED by surveys and facts? Okay, here it goes. WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED!!! They are always looking or the next level up. I have a 6-6-6 (six figure income, six ft tall, 6 inch d!ck) man. Nope, now I want a millionaire. Nope.. Now I want a multi-millionaire. With all the dating apps and social media, they are NEVER satisfied. NEVER. Any man with a lick of assets or the potential to make bank would make a huge mistake in investing in any relationship with a modern woman. This has been proven by so many people. Some links below.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all due and undue respect to BeExcellent and flowtheory, I think that it's a bit jaded for a man to have to A, B, C, D and E just to get the time of day with an attractive woman these days. BeExcellent, I have the same tenants as you, and some of the single (and not single) brothers also get more pus than toilet paper; especially my lower income ones. However, most men, who have the good job, look crisp with their threads, have a popping pad nice car, and can provide STILL have issues with the women. Both are a bit delusional if you think that is the norm.

You want to know the problem which is actually BACKED by surveys and facts? Okay, here it goes. WOMEN ARE NEVER SATISFIED!!! They are always looking or the next level up. I have a 6-6-6 (six figure income, six ft tall, 6 inch d!ck) man. Nope, now I want a millionaire. Nope.. Now I want a multi-millionaire. With all the dating apps and social media, they are NEVER satisfied. NEVER. Any man with a lick of assets or the potential to make bank would make a huge mistake in investing in any relationship with a modern woman. This has been proven by so many people. Some links below.

So you pick a woman who is satisfied with you. Simple. I see couples where the woman is satisfied, happy, pleased to have her man. It's the happy clause, just like I use in real estate to avoid pain in the ass renters.

"You don't seem happy. You are welcome to go elsewhere."

Simple.

Be someone worth dating and quit dating women who are chronic complainers. How hard is that really?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with manual labor?

What type of manual labor jobs are you talking about that you look down on?
I don't look down on manual labor people at all. I have men who work for me that haul heavy stuff, that dig trenches, that get trees trimmed or removed, all sorts of things. I appreciate the hell out of these guys. But these are not the men I am attracted to. We are too dissimilar. I need intellectual stimulation among other things and men who work from the neck down typically are not sophisticated enough or educated enough for me from the neck up.

I know what sort of man I am attracted to and what sorts of men I'm not.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’ll have to take a look at these vids later when I have wifi. However, you’re right. Women are never satisfied. And may never will be.

But we can’t stack that idea against ourselves and be like ‘there’s no point because she’s always going to want the next level’. There’s a little bit of nihilism in that idea, for me.
I would argue that’s just human nature - everyone wants the next step - especially taking in to account social media and heavy comparison these days because of that.

However... if you don’t want that type of person, do not go for that type of person. People are always seeing things they want. Is anyone ever truly satisfied?
I think that’s where finding someone and looking within yourself is key, who is spiritually sound. to me that’s vital. someone who is grateful for what they do have. Even if it’s just a roof, bed, and a can of soup. But if you go for women who don’t know gratitude or show appreciation and are just out there for the stars and yours, then that’s a hell of a ride.

Have to choose the right woman. They’re not all like our exes who made us have an empty perspective on relationships.

Reaction score
I don't look down on manual labor people at all. I have men who work for me that haul heavy stuff, that dig trenches, that get trees trimmed or removed, all sorts of things. I appreciate the hell out of these guys. But these are not the men I am attracted to. We are too dissimilar. I need intellectual stimulation among other things and men who work from the neck down typically are not sophisticated enough or educated enough for me from the neck up.

I know what sort of man I am attracted to and what sorts of men I'm not.
The fact that females are incapable of that manual labor is what bothers me about the fact that they don't respect it, or think it's beneath them.

Garbage men, auto mechanics, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, etc, etc...

Imagine if they just stopped. Their work makes the world go 'round. Not wimpy little office workers.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact you'll see AFC guys go from chump to ass hole and over time learn to reel the ass holery back in a bit to get to right balance around here. The pendulum swings from hard left to hard right before reaching calibration in the middle if a man is striving to figure himself out and also figure out how he relates to others.
That was me! I took my girlfriend to a party with a lot of my old friends recently and one of my friends called me an a$$hole after I made a dark joke. My girlfriend sort of eye rolled and nodded while smiling at me. Then my friends were like, but he's a great guy too. And it's true, I treat people with respect and love but I'm also not afraid to be myself and offend people.

But jesus it took a lot of years to calibrate, mostly because I was stuck in the black pill for a while. That's one of the concepts I think is most important for newbies is you will end up black pill but to try and reconcile this sooner rather than later. You don't need to be bitter and resentful. You don't want to be a nice guy, but you do want to be a great guy. Nice guys are doormats, great guys use their strength for others, but more importantly, for themselves when warranted. And that includes with that tasty little number you're dating.