Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what are women's complaints?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here on this site, I see all the gripes.
So is there like a bunch of girls out there complaining that their dudes are not making moves on them? Too beta?
Or not at all, and a lot of girls are laughing to the bank?
I mean, I know there's a lot that complain about just being sexed, but they both wanted it. So...

Just what do chicks need to complain about anyways?
They got jobs, TV, social media, gyms, dudes fawning over them, freaking vibrators that do the most, etc

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m interested in this as well. What do women complain about, about men?

Billtx49

Reaction score
You’re not in to me anymore (lack of attention) = your slacking game.
She wants an emotional connection…

Last edited:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the dude is still around, that is a b.s complain. Meaning its only in her head. Doesn't count. Its nagging. Its baby shyt. And immaturity and inability on her part to not find Jesus or another passion to hold her over.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are constantly putting moves on chicks...problem is, they lay it on too thick.

Orbiters be orbiting.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear (a lot) and read in OLD profiles about guys in the 20-40 year old range, in order:

1- Not having any $$. Not in a gold digging way. The guys don't have $ for a standard date or fun or travel even if woman is paying her own way.
2- Lack of goals and ambition, direction, motivation. Play too many video games, not active.
3- Not assertive enough. Woman wears the pants. Boring.
4- Unkempt. Sloppy, poor taste in clothes and style. No panache.

And based on what I see, as I'm over 40, I agree 110%. One of the reasons I pull so many 20 and 30 somethings 15-20 years younger than me.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in a gold digging way?

OK. I wish girls ate less garbage and took better care of themselves, not in a superficial way. Lol

But anyways, you make sense. But those are silly complaints. Doesn't dress nice?

I'm still trying to find a legit complaint. And not a general one like can't afford a trip. Most people around the world can't. Doesn't hit me. Bonus.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear (a lot) and read in OLD profiles about guys in the 20-40 year old range, in order:

1- Not having any $$. Not in a gold digging way. The guys don't have $ for a standard date or fun or travel even if woman is paying her own way.
2- Lack of goals and ambition, direction, motivation. Play too many video games, not active.
3- Not assertive enough. Woman wears the pants. Boring.
4- Unkempt. Sloppy, poor taste in clothes and style. No panache.

And based on what I see, as I'm over 40, I agree 110%. One of the reasons I pull so many 20 and 30 somethings 15-20 years younger than me.
I think Dash covers the biggest bases. After men start dating a woman I'd add two things:

1. Supplicating behavior (do NOT hump a woman's leg people - it is an attraction killer) otherwise known as putting the woman on a pedestal...major turn off
2. Disrespectful behavior

To expound on my two points the balance is in between these two things...with the see-saw more toward disrespect than supplication. I think it is easier for a man to calibrate down from disrespectful behavior than to dial up self respecting behavior to eliminate supplication.

In fact you'll see AFC guys go from chump to ass hole and over time learn to reel the ass holery back in a bit to get to right balance around here. The pendulum swings from hard left to hard right before reaching calibration in the middle if a man is striving to figure himself out and also figure out how he relates to others.

Somewhere recently Guru made a comment along the lines of there aren't enough ass holes on here who need to dial it back - as those guys generally aren't here and are doing fine out there - but there are any number of guys on here who need to learn to be more assertive and more in the mind set of putting themselves first. And I also see a core of men here who are well calibrated already, mature, and plenty masculine without being d i c k s. Those are the men who do best with women.

Frankly I tend to gravitate toward men with plenty of ass hole qualities, and so at times I deal with disrespectful behaviors to a degree. But I know what type of men I'm dealing with and I had a father and other male relatives of the same ilk, so it's something I know well, am accustomed to handling, and have the self-esteem and the tools to deal with through my own self-respect.

Women at some point have to decide what they are willing to tolerate, just as men do. There are no perfect people out there and we can't take one person's positive qualities and mix them with another person's and eliminate all negatives. If only, lol. I'd rather have a man who is assertive, leads, and is unapologetic about what he wants out of life than someone who has no direction and can't figure out what direction to go.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in a gold digging way?

OK. I wish girls ate less garbage and took better care of themselves, not in a superficial way. Lol

But anyways, you make sense. But those are silly complaints. Doesn't dress nice?

I'm still trying to find a legit complaint. And not a general one like can't afford a trip. Most people around the world can't. Doesn't hit me. Bonus.
These are legit complaints and immature "boyish" behaviors women despise. Ask any HB5+ woman. Reason? See my point #2 above.

There is nothing "silly" about being sloppy and broke. They're both fixable with some effort, which many young "men" are allergic to these days. I know plenty of women who dump guys because they can't even afford to take a cheap weekend getaway or buy (themselves) dinner somewhere.

Girls 101: Yes, they do cost some $
. So if you can't play in man's game, get out until you can.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa....girl 101 book, they cost no money partdnah.
You're giving it away and the sheepishly take it.
I'm not attacking you. You can, not spend money on weekend trips, it shouldn't be a complaint.

As to the supplicating behavior... Some women yes, some no.
I think my train of thought is...if we are healthy emotionally then we can understand each others follies and let supplicating behavior go by because its only temporary. Until its a codependent thing, then its not healthy.

But even so, "oh my husband is such a wuss sometimes" is hardly a real problem. Easily fixed with her open communication of, "spank me" or whatever.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa....girl 101 book, they cost no money partdnah.
You're giving it away and the sheepishly take it.
I'm not attacking you. You can, not spend money on weekend trips, it shouldn't be a complaint.

As to the supplicating behavior... Some women yes, some no.
I think my train of thought is...if we are healthy emotionally then we can understand each others follies and let supplicating behavior go by because its only temporary. Until its a codependent thing, then its not healthy.

But even so, "oh my husband is such a wuss sometimes" is hardly a real problem. Easily fixed with her open communication of, "spank me" or whatever.
You’re trying to argue stone cold facts of what women find attractive and desirable in men. Myour probelm is accepting what Dash is saying. You want to be accepted for who you are at the core and have that be good enough. Pro tip: it’s not.

If you you can’t spend money for a weekend getaway, go out unencumbered by a few bills or dress well, no woman is going to brag to her friends that she caught a good catch. And at the same time that’s a clear indication you’re not living in your passion or dream, because you’re too busy focusing on things which wouldn’t matter one iota to a high value male.

A woman wanting to go on dates or away for trips has nothing to do with being a gold digger. That’s just desiring to have a rich and exciting life.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Dash covers the biggest bases. After men start dating a woman I'd add two things:

1. Supplicating behavior (do NOT hump a woman's leg people - it is an attraction killer) otherwise known as putting the woman on a pedestal...major turn off
2. Disrespectful behavior
Don’t hump her leg ever? Like even when you’re laying in bed together? Or is this a metaphor?

Reaction score
You’re trying to argue stone cold facts of what women find attractive and desirable in men. Myour probelm is accepting what Dash is saying. You want to be accepted for who you are at the core and have that be good enough. Pro tip: it’s not.

If you you can’t spend money for a weekend getaway, go out unencumbered by a few bills or dress well, no woman is going to brag to her friends that she caught a good catch. And at the same time that’s a clear indication you’re not living in your passion or dream, because you’re too busy focusing on things which wouldn’t matter one iota to a high value male.

A woman wanting to go on dates or away for trips has nothing to do with being a gold digger. That’s just desiring to have a rich and exciting life.
Now I have to impress her friends, too? This keeps getting worse.

If she's not willing to pay for it, it has EVERYTHING to do with being a gold digger.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I have to impress her friends, too? This keeps getting worse.

If she's not willing to pay for it, it has EVERYTHING to do with being a gold digger.
No. She’s trying to impress her friends by the guy she gets. Along with the rest of society. And no one said she’s not paying her own way.

Dash said: “1- Not having any $$. Not in a gold digging way. The guys don't have $ for a standard date or fun or travel even if woman is paying her own way. ”

If a woman always expects the guy to foot the bill, then that’s an issue, for me.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying she wants to brag that she, or rather, I allowed her to "catch" me?
Idk man, seems like its all for her and other people. Guy could be rich and decide to not dress up. Still provides a great life ya know.
Its all her, her, her friends, her feelings towards this or that. Its all in her head.
I know there are dudes out there willing to wisk them away on trips, but then again, it is out there. They're getting that already so its not a complaint.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You want to be accepted for who you are at the core and have that be good enough. Pro tip: it’s not
Lets all give up then? Give up your fantasies. A bonding experience between a man and woman happens at a primal level and has nothing to do with you not being good enough…

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying she wants to brag that she, or rather, I allowed her to "catch" me?
Idk man, seems like its all for her and other people. Guy could be rich and decide to not dress up. Still provides a great life ya know.
Its all her, her, her friends, her feelings towards this or that. Its all in her head.
I know there are dudes out there willing to wisk them away on trips, but then again, it is out there. They're getting that already so its not a complaint.
Well if she is continually hanging out with you and you are exclusive or whatever (I’m not talking about just plates right now) from her perspective she has caught you. Just as you have caught her.

And yea, women are more in it for themselves than men are. Men usually look out for the pack, whereas women love and enjoy life opportunistically.

If a guy is rich and doesn’t dress well, it wouldn’t matter because he has other means of enticing a woman. And a woman’s primary interests aren’t in a guys ohayical as much as our is towards women. It’s just the cherry on top of everything.
Plus the rich guy is probably paying for dinners and getaways. He’s not at home watching Netflix.

Reaction score
So now I have to imprrss a completely selfish waste of space and her friends also.

Shoot me.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly then, you all see that this is going on around us....and there's nothing to complain about.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets all give up then? Give up your fantasies. A bonding experience between a man and woman happens at a primal level and has nothing to do with you not being good enough…
It happens on a primal level, yes, after other needs are taken care of first. But if you can’t provide for her, she likely won’t choose you and give her heart over to you. That’s a Disney blue pill outlook.

All I’m saying is women want a man who is living from his core. And his core is his passion. His dreams. They fall for the guy who lives at his edge.
However, they will settle for the guy who can just provide her a decent existence. But we’re not here for that. And the beta, blue pill guy just wants to be accepted for who he is - his personality and heart like his mother loves him just because he was him. But that’s not how reality of relationship actually works.