Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this is a "Marine"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You write this as if its a new thing?
Name one war In the last 300 years that wasn’t?

General Smedley Butler, two time Medal of Honor recipient, spent the rest of his life fighting it. Even when he died he was furious over his marines being killed for banking interests.
not as a new thing, but as an unknown thing. ask your typical american who smedley butler was and they dont know ****. ask your typical american how the fed reserve works etc. you get the point. sometimes the knowledge guys like us have we take for granted compared to the average sheeple

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just America, even small countries are not immune to the might of the military industrial complex, I paid a curtesy call to 2 different Admirals from 2 separate countries in SEA and they both slyly asked me, why does a simple ship telescope cost USD 15,000...

As a foreign dealer in some naval hardware we aren't allowed to deal directly but through middle man (so called transfer of technology to local companies).

The amount of money changing hands after being inflated is mind boggling and gets worse knowing that they have the tactic approval of their own govts.
Why? Because you have to make sure that the exact design of the telescope will be the best for its use. And you have to have the Military Industrial Complex of paper pushers around for when something big needs to get done.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why? Because the best tools give you an edge and save lives. Yes, maybe they’re overpriced, but they’re better than the other guys have and having the best tools is a war deterrent for a mostly peaceful nation…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why? Because you have to make sure that the exact design of the telescope will be the best for its use. And you have to have the Military Industrial Complex of paper pushers around for when something big needs to get done.
It's a cheap ass telescope not those high tech ones.

The same telescope is also used on maritime vessels and being sold at less then 3k.

I'm guessing that govts are basically enriching the military industrial complex so that they can in turn pour more money into R&D.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I'm guessing that govts are basically enriching the military industrial complex so that they can in turn pour more money into R&D.
Yep, but my bet is basic governmental spending ineptitude …

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, but my bet is basic governmental spending ineptitude …
That too, the level of corruption certainly is astounding.

But that's the nature of the world and when one is in Rome one must act like a roman.

Going back to my earlier contention, years ago the Indonesian navy bought dozens of 2nd hand East German corvettes, the modifications alone exceeds the cost of purchasing a new corvette.

But it paid off in other ways - experience and know-how.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in the military will be non-combatants. We've tried putting women in combat and it hasn't been pretty at all.

It'd be different if she was say, a driver or a pilot. But in terms of infantry, she'd be eaten for breakfast versus any enemy team.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most women in the military will be non-combatants. We've tried putting women in combat and it hasn't been pretty at all.

It'd be different if she was say, a driver or a pilot. But in terms of infantry, she'd be eaten for breakfast versus any enemy team.
Women are used militarily or weaponized to subvert enemy rather effectively throughout history.

Their gift is in the art of manipulation, not raw physical power or agility or genius.

Plenty of leaders has fallen due to their cleverly use arts.