Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this is a "Marine"

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unreal. I thought the Marine's were the best of the best. Now they're taking instagram models?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine how effective she can be in a fire fight or better yet team work under fire.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You realize there are non combat jobs in the USMC right. Also this is called marketing. Something the Marines have been masters of ever since they had the commercial with the knight fighting the dragon back in the late 80s early 90s.

On top of that the Marines are subject to having sh1tbirds in them like any branch of service or job for that matter.

Also this chick is hot and once a Marine always a Marine. She earned that title but i doubt youve ever served in the military or know anyone that doesnt drink soy 24/7 so im not surprised because like i said “ignorance is bliss” right

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You realize there are non combat jobs in the USMC right. Also this is called marketing. Something the Marines have been masters of ever since they had the commercial with the knight fighting the dragon back in the late 80s early 90s.

On top of that the Marines are subject to having sh1tbirds in them like any branch of service or job for that matter.

Also this chick is hot and once a Marine always a Marine. She earned that title but i doubt youve ever served in the military or know anyone that doesnt drink soy 24/7 so im not surprised because like i said “ignorance is bliss” right
Former air force dudette. This is not a Marine. Just because you have gotten your panties in a bunch, doesn't mean you have to reply to all my threads. I appreciate your attention to my posts, but it may be that time of the month for you dudette.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Slept with a WM at Pendleton before I shipped out. She didn’t look that good though. Not bad but not like that one.
Not common for grunts to hang with WMs but it happens sometimes.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a myth that Marines or members of any other service are better put-together or more moral than average civilians. By and large they are not and, indeed, they are usually worse being mostly dudes and chicks who couldn't get into college.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It's a myth that Marines or members of any other service are better put-together or more moral than average civilians. By and large they are not and, indeed, they are usually worse being mostly dudes and chicks who couldn't get into college.
THAT is garbage. Anyone can get into college. It’s called student loans. Nearly every guy in my team had at least two years. STFU A$$ wipe.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Two years of college? Are they all cops?
The highest IQs on the planet per capita. Look it up What a pontificating a$$.
The top generals in service are Mensa
My team commander was Mensa.
We don’t take misfits, criminals or druggies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You are a jackass. You should leave the USA since all of use lower educated (according to you) people are defending your right to bad mouth some amazing people. Some, who, pay the ultimate sacrifice and others who were wounded so bad that they wish they did.. You jackass.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Also its a sad fact all of our wars have been fought for globalist devil worshipping banking interests. “War is a racket” by smedly butler 2x medal of honor recipient goes into this. Its sad generations of alphas wiped out

Billtx49

Reaction score
Also its a sad fact all of our wars have been fought for globalist devil worshipping banking interests. “War is a racket” by smedly butler 2x medal of honor recipient goes into this. Its sad generations of alphas wiped out
Beware of the Military-Industrial complex ~ D. Eisenhower
He left out the bankers, but they’re an essential part of that group also, tools of destruction don’t come free…

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You write this as if its a new thing?
Name one war In the last 300 years that wasn’t?

General Smedley Butler, two time Medal of Honor recipient, spent the rest of his life fighting it. Even when he died he was furious over his marines being killed for banking interests.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The highest IQs on the planet per capita. Look it up What a pontificating a$$.
Wrong about the highest IQs on the planet. And getting "wronger."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/2...ficers-actually-seem-to-be-getting-stoopider/

Smart people don't really go into the military anymore with the ease of access to college increasing. That said the stupidest of the stupid don't go either. Other than a brief lowering of standards to maintain numbers during our Fight for Freedom in Iraq they can't get in.

Right about the pontificating a$$ part though!

You should leave the USA since all of use lower educated (according to you) people are defending your right to bad mouth some amazing people.
You don't really believe that $hit do you?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Smart people don't really go into the military anymore with the ease of access to college increasing. That said the stupidest of the stupid don't go either. Other than a brief lowering of standards to maintain numbers during our Fight for Freedom in Iraq they can't get in.
Lol you idiot. That was a single man’s opinion BUT I believe parts of it.
It never once mentioned IQ. No testing. No studies. No comparison to civilians of the same age. It covered only officers produced and generally getting worse following the general education failure of present day.
How about the IQ levels actually dropping after college education as compared to their IQ testing after high school?
You really worked hard for that goofy article book review.
Education doesn’t equal IQ. lol

Now be a good boy and look up intelligence quotient. Internet warriors who save the day. What would we do without them?
You made a stupid statement and are too ego invested to admit it.
Spoiled dork.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Beware of the Military-Industrial complex ~ D. Eisenhower
He left out the bankers, but they’re an essential part of that group also, tools of destruction don’t come free…
Some might call this a conspiracy but its more likely then not that some conflicts in poor countries is being bankrolled by those mentioned above to kick start some shiet so that Americans troops somehow get involved and more money is made at the expense of tax payers and American blood.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some might call this a conspiracy but its more likely then not that some conflicts in poor countries is being bankrolled by those mentioned above to kick start some shiet so that Americans troops somehow get involved and more money is made at the expense of tax payers and American blood.
Yep, that game has evolved since the late 50’s after their failure with Nam…
The outcome always has to be victory to keep the public happy…

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, that game has evolved since the late 50’s after their failure with Nam…
It's not just America, even small countries are not immune to the might of the military industrial complex, I paid a curtesy call to 2 different Admirals from 2 separate countries in SEA and they both slyly asked me, why does a simple ship telescope cost USD 15,000...

As a foreign dealer in some naval hardware we aren't allowed to deal directly but through middle man (so called transfer of technology to local companies).

The amount of money changing hands after being inflated is mind boggling and gets worse knowing that they have the tactic approval of their own govts.