Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this forum exists?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is mainly an experiment to see if this forum actually functions, but I'll give it a shot.

Yesterday I received my first booty call text (booty text?!?). Girl I met at a party a few weeks ago...because of some serious logistical issues, nothing happened, but there was definitely some sexual tension. Anyway, been texting a little bit since then, then out of the blue she asks me to come over for a really dumb reason. Unfortunately, I'm out of town for a few weeks. But when I get back I'll be sure to get on that :yes:

Any tips for a successful (obvious) booty call? I never seem to be able to put one together correctly.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This definately does work, but it doesn't come up on the main page. Stickying this section on the main forum and HS forum might be a possibility?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I've been thinking, I'll start doing that now.

So I'm guessing ya'll just saw this because of what I posted in that thread about the field report section? It would be great if we could get this part of the forums up and running again! I'd definitely start posting more of my field reports...should be some more in the next few weeks :up: