“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So there's a school dance coming up

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by i am me
Just suck it up, say "f*ck it. I'm gonna pimp this girl so bad, she's gonna moan...", and ask her. What is she gonna say when you ask her to dance? "No"? Yeah, right. She's not gonna say "no" so don't worry about it.
Yeah I'm not worried about her saying no, because I know she wont. But I'm still getting nervous about:

1)her saying something like "uhhhh surre" with a hesistant look (obvious NO in her head)...I know I'm not supposed to care what she thinks, but if she acts like she doesn't like it, I'm going to have a real hard time not being awkward around her. She'll know I tried to get her, I'll know I failed, and we'll both be uncomfortable around each other.

2)being awkwardly silent while dancing, or me stumbling out some stupid crap nervously...I'm coming up with stuff to say, so I don't need much help with this, but I'm still afraid of getting tongue tied or freezing.

3)me not knowing what to do the days afterwards...sounds dumb I know, but am I supposed to approach first time I see her the following day, get her number for holiday break, invite her somewhere, etc? If I truely don't know what to make of her reaction while dancing, is it smartest to try to take it further or gently back off?

Still trying to think of the best catch lines and stuff to say to myself when the time comes so that I can get my d@mn feet to move to her. I know of ones that work in small situations, but this is going to be my biggest/riskiest opportunity yet (yeah, I'm such a newbie at the game ;) ) So I KNOW I'm going to have a hard time getting myself to approach no matter how much I want to. Still re-checking out Bible threads, I like "just grab your balls and do it," pretending I'll die after the song is over, thinking of my regret, etc...but if anyone has some different tips, please share...really could use them.

Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
It's amazing how in one year you'll look back on this post and be embarrassed with yourself. I'm not trying to insult you, but rather to encourage you.
Man I sure as heck hope you're right.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
He is right.

Seriously, one of the best piece of advice I can give you: just do it and learn from your experiences. I used to feel just like you (afraid to make a move/not sure of the other person's feelings). Well, you have to force yourself to be confident, at first. I know you theoretically agree with just about everything I've told you, but you're still reluctant to do it. Why? Because you still need more confidence. The way you gain more confidence is by being open for change (in your personality) and by actually doing it. Take baby steps. You're not going to get in this girls' pants yet. You need to take confident strides and LEARN for yourself that it's okay to take a chance. I SWEAR. It's okay to be unsure at this stage...you will get better once you gain the experience. Trust me.
 

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
556
Reaction score
9
One thing that helps me a lot is to visualize the situation in your head. When I mean visualize everything, i mean EVERYTHING. You're going to need to imagine the IDEAL you. Imagine how you'll be dressed, how your posture is, what you'll say to her, your tone of voice as you speak to her, etc. Close your eyes and imagine this. At the dance, when you decide to go ask her to dance, it should be pie. It will feel like you've already done this plenty of times. Mental practice is the next best thing to actually doing something.
 

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Thanks iamme, good advice...and I also like the mental imaging tip. Definately going to do that.

I guess when it's all narrowed down, I'm most afraid of the "aftermath"...firstly what to do next, how to act around her next day. And how she views me afterwards is going to change...I don't know what she thinks of me now, but after dancing she's going to know I like her...and I'm not just some other dude out to get her, I'm her FIRST. So yeah, if it turns out she doesn't like me back, I don't want it to get awkward everytime we work together. That's what I'm worried about.

BUT...I'm still going to do it.
 

neptoons

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
My friend, let me help you.

Firstly, the day of the dance I want you to wake up early that morning and go to your school gym / ymca / home gym... Whatever! Just find some weights! ;) Do a few of your favorite lifts for about 3 x 6 and then have a light jog for about .5 miles.

Your probably wondering why I'm telling you this, but trust me, the exercise in the morning will get your metabolism going, your brain sharper and not to mention lifting weights / cardio increases the testosterone in your system. Simply put, you'll be a well-oiled, testosterone filled freshmen stud for the date. Okay.

Now, about working with shy girls, I see eye-to-eye with you. Last summer I was at a dance with a this banging girl, who had some sort of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and was the biggest introvert I'd ever met. You could hold a 30 minute conversation with her (or I would) and her responses would be short 1-line snippets. Just to let you know the severity....

So, I was at the dance and she would NOT even get from her chair and get on the dance floor. She had really big boobs, I think she was self-conscious about. Well, at first I tried to convince her to come by making a fool of myself on the dance floor. (Point 1) Always, always , always when dealing with a shy girl make yourself to be overly outgoing. This instills trust their trust in you and also now your connecting with one of the most basic human emotions: laughter. If your enjoying yourself out there, dancing like a fool with some of your guy friends and your all laughing and having a good time, she'll see how fun you can be, right? :D

Okay, so back to the story. I'm making a fool of myself, trying to do the robot and cripwalk, just letting loose and not giving a rat's ass about anyone elses opinions about how i should dance. (Honestly, at a freshmen high school dance, who's opinion really matters on what dance moves are 'hot' ? Better yet, what dance moves are 'hot' I'd sure like to know! Haha. ) I went back up to Ms. Shy and asked her again to dance.

She told me, 'No.'
That sucked, but it was okay, I still kept chatting with her, trying to see if she'd laugh. Then I finally asked the simplest question, 'What kind of dancing do you do then?'

Turns out she was big into Swing, so I had her go outside the club with me and teach me a few moves in seclusion from everyone else. It was some sweet alone time and I had lots of chances to mess up in the Swing dancing to touch her boobs. She just laughed and really opened up to me.

So, in your case. I think you don't have too much to worry about. Mine was an extreme case, yours doesn't seem as bad.

What you need to do after your amazing day (trust me, aftering working out in the morning you'll be feeling good all day) is go to the dance and make sure to make some eye contact with her from across the gym, whatever.

My advice, get in a group of your guy friends and while talking to them, try to catch her eye, hold the eye contact until she breaks it off then go back to your conversation. Once your done talking with your buds, go over to her and ask her how things are going. Chat her up about your work project-thingy. Talk about some guy / girl you two both don't like's goofy shirt/pants/blouse/shoes/hat, etc. Don't be overly harsh, just joke around, make her laugh.

Ask her why she isn't dancing, if she hasn't been. All this time your talking with her, make sure your touching her. It doesn't have to be something heavy, serious, just a light punch in the shoulder. A flick of her hair jokingly. Tap your on the side/top of the thigh with your hand when pointing out someone.

Then, after you've gotten her comfortable, say this:

"So apparently I heard your really awesome at grind dancing or somethin..."

Usually a shy girl at this point int he convo will laugh and say, 'Haha, who told you that?'

Of course she'll be thinking about some random time she was dancing crazily with some of her girlfriends, or family, or whatever.

Obviously, you wanna keep playing around with her and dance around the question with, 'Oh i dunno, I've just heard from a few people...'

Do this until she gives up and then just ask her nonchalantly, 'Hey do you wanna go dance then?'

Of course she'll say , 'yes.' I mean, if she doesn't then you NEXT that ***** and tell her how all my advice was in vain.
:p

Let me know if you need anymore help, I've been there, man, and I wish I had these forums back then.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Haha, interesting (and helpful) story there neptoons...that's awesome how you were able to get that girl to open up. This girl isn't that bad, but I know she's going to be real nervous...just as I will be.

My plan is to hang around with my usual group (mostly guys, a few girls off and on), while having fun, laughing and dancing like idiots. Then I'm going to try to make eye contact with the girl whenever I see her with her girl friends. Then sort of slowly (with a few of my friends probably) edge closer to her group and not necessarily directly talk to her, but get close enough so we're basically "in the same" crowd. I'll keep joking around, may goof dance where she'll see me and hopefully laugh. Then when a slow song comes on I'll just ask her "hey __, wanna dance?" with a smile, then just slow dance with her while keeping light conversation going (which I've already planned out). Then whatever happens afterwards depends on how well that goes.

Lemme know if there's anything different I should do...but as of now, what I wrote above is pretty much what I'm going to aim for.

OHH one other question...I've been getting different responses on how to hold her in the slow dance. Some have told me right hand on her side and then my left hand holding hers...but others have said put both hands on her waist. I've been taught to do the former, and it seems like that would be easier to move...but lately I've seen a lot more of the latter. Which is best in this case??? Really need to know.

2 nights away...I sure hope I have the balls to do this. Feeling confident now, but I know it's going to be hard when the time comes.
 

neptoons

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
While I hardly ever preach conformity, my suggestion on the slow dance technique is to look and see what everyone else is doing. Then just follow their lead.

Good luck
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
i'm just guessing youre around the age of 14. Well first of all stop analyzing and ASK HER TO THE DANCE. say something ****y. like " I can tell youre interested ill let you have the pleasure of going to the dance with me. " a fast song: freak dance in other words butt fvck her to the beat of the song
Slow dance: put your arms around her butt or back either one.
REJECTION IS BETTER THAN REGRET
 

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
While I hardly ever preach conformity, my suggestion on the slow dance technique is to look and see what everyone else is doing. Then just follow their lead.
Hmm, That can do. Thanks

i'm just guessing youre around the age of 14. Well first of all stop analyzing and ASK HER TO THE DANCE. say something ****y. like " I can tell youre interested ill let you have the pleasure of going to the dance with me. " a fast song: freak dance in other words butt fvck her to the beat of the song
15, but close enough. I'm not going to ask her TO the dance for a few reasons. First off I really don't know her that well, and second, she'll already be there long before the dance starts because she'll be chearleading at a bball game. So it couldn't work out even if I wanted to.

But I may get lucky and have class time with her tomorrow (like my teacher hinted), if that's the case I'll make sure I bring up the topic of the dance to her...build her up, get more last minute rapport, etc.

Otherwise I'm good to go, really don't have anymore questions (surprising, I know). I'm confident about it now, just hope I don't chicken out at the very last second (in the past I have...going to try real hard to make sure it doesn't happen this time)

Thanks a lot for all the replies, didn't know I'd get this much help. Well, tomorrow's the day...I'M GONNA DO IT. :)
 

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2002
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Right behind you
One real important piece of advice.

As they say, "knowledge is power." The DJ will pretty much have a set playlist, so after 4 or 5 fast songs, go up to him and ask when the next slow song will be, and if he knows which song comes before it.

Ideally, you can get her on the dance floor for about half of a fast song and then all of a sudden a slow song will kick in, and voila! You're slow dancing, and you don't have to worry about giving off the impression that you're just asking her to dance during a slow song - you're just out to have fun. Which is true anyway, but you're also trying to get with her. ;) Then maybe after the fast dance after that, you say something like "I gotta go say hi to some people. Let's meet up later." Once again, ideally, chat up some girls while you're making your way to the punch bowl or whatever. This will help diffuse the "tunnel vision" that we sometimes get about girls we're really interested in by reminding us that there are other fish in the sea, and that it's truly "no biggie" if she ends up not digging you.

Good luck, my friend! Be sure to tell us all how it went down!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Revolution_AM
One real important piece of advice.

As they say, "knowledge is power." The DJ will pretty much have a set playlist, so after 4 or 5 fast songs, go up to him and ask when the next slow song will be, and if he knows which song comes before it.

Ideally, you can get her on the dance floor for about half of a fast song and then all of a sudden a slow song will kick in, and voila! You're slow dancing, and you don't have to worry about giving off the impression that you're just asking her to dance during a slow song - you're just out to have fun. Which is true anyway, but you're also trying to get with her. ;)
Hmm, never thought of that before...that could be VERY useful.

Well, I'm out...thanks again for all the help. In my book, simply having the confidence to ask her will be success...whether she rejects me or not. :)
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Yeah. Now just make sure you REALLY believe that. I remember I used to tell myself that but once something went wrong, I went back to my old self
 

jcb1772

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
WTF

She wasn't there!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

And the dance sucked anyways...way too crowded, dark, loud, crappy music, etc. But geez she was no where to be seen. Why? Too late in the night or something? :(

What really sucks is I was SO ready, like I wasn't even sweating or anything...man what it could have been.

I did get a taste of what these dances are like though, observed a lot of the older students...group danced some myself. So it wasn't ENTIRELY a waste. But still...my god, of all the reasons why it didn't work out...

Thanks for the tips though, they will come in handy for future dances which'll hopefully be more successful.
 
Top