You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
no chances of that ma boy heheheOriginally posted by Runna13=)
lol, im a guy, but sorry about your girl troubles. Just don't go gay on us and suck a ****. keep your head up, man.
Do it.Originally posted by Zircon
...What advice do you have for a guy who is so angry with women that he is afraid he might do something stupid?
I'm burning...just burning...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Ahhh...Originally posted by squirrels
Do it.
Just don't hurt/kill anyone because you're too p*ssy to live your own life.
Shut the f**k up, stop blaming women for everything, and take some responsibility for yourself.
No, it doesn't, does it?Originally posted by Zircon
that hurst sooooo bad...so tell me...I'm blaming women for everything...dude I am successful in EVERY other area of my life. I am a successful businessman, musician, I represent my country at a national level in sport.
And you tell me to take responsibility for myself...hmmm doesn't make sense does it.