"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So silly it works

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
I'm not going to take credit for this because I didn't make it up, but I've used it with great success. Go up to a girl and ask, "How much does a polar bear weigh?" After she says she doesn't know, say, "Heavy enough to break the ice! Hi, I'm _____." They laugh every time.

I'm more partial to the whole, simple, "What's up, I'm _____, what's your name?", but it's fun to change up your routine once in awhile.

If you can make a girl laugh (on first impression), you're 2/3rds of the way of getting into her pants. The rest is keeping cool, calm, and confident.

I'm thinking of making a journal of all my exploits. Let me know how y'all feel/would be interested to read that.

(You can read my current journal in my profile).

~Rx
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
are u sure that works??
that line reminded me of a common corny joke.

"what time is it? time for you to get a watch!" LOL
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol, yea I thought it sounded a little corney too, but I think it'll make some girls laugh (which makes it all good) and others will just be like thats not funny, go away, I suppose i'd have to try it out a few times to get a feel for how good it is
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol, yea I thought it sounded a little corney too, but I think it'll make some girls laugh (which makes it all good) and others will just be like thats not funny, go away, I suppose i'd have to try it out a few times to get a feel for how good it is
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
1,731
Reaction score
40
Location
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I think I'll stick with "Damn! - You look almost as good as I do!"
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
This reminds me of a time....I was like 12-13....kinda cute little kid. So anyways, I'm at camp and this pretty girl...18 maybe, bumped into me coming out of a bathroom. She had this spark in her eye and......

her: "hey cutie, you got the time?"
me: "it's almost noon."
her: "no I meant, do you have the time for me."
me::eek:
her: hehe, cya.

That's some *****y ****. I think I was traumatized.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
hahaha Red, where the hell did u pull that one out of? I like it, I can see myself trying it to get a good laugh ;) but like you, i am confident with "hi, Im Oxide"

Yeah man, post a book of exploits, i read some of your stuff and it was pretty good. Keep it up bro.

-Ox
 
Top