Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So over it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I cannot dispute any of the above but I have a predisposition to smash young. Infertility and cratered SMV doesn't make my D hard.
I hear ya. I know a lot of women loose their sexual splunk as they age. My GF still has plenty of young girl pheromones left in her at 46. She still make my 45yo D very hard.
270945C8-0E71-415A-B2EC-5EBF90B42C1A.jpeg

Glassguy

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Women are not going to cross a man they respect. They might call it like they see it (I do) but they aren’t going to outright disrespect a man they value. Take that to the bank.

If you slip or are not high value? All bets are off.

My suggestion is to look in the mirror and see how you stack up. If you are fit, intelligent, successful, handsome, charming & stylish with moxy?

You’ll slay.

If you aren’t? Quit complaining and get to work on the dude in the mirror.
This. No reason to add anything to it as she said it quite well.

If you want to attract more women 10+ years younger then you need to appeal to more women in that range. You wont attract them all but you will attract more.

Women in their 40s are looking for different things than a woman in her mid 20s. You have fit the part they are looking for.

It takes more work to attract women 10+ years younger unless you're just blessed with perfect genetics.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya. I know a lot of women loose their sexual splunk as they age. My GF still has plenty of young girl pheromones left in her at 46. She still make my 45yo D very hard.
Thanks for sharing but pull it. Misc detectives. There's doxin.

There's no two ways about it. Its a headache. I don't envy men today nor the situation most are in. There's nothing but abundance but guys settling for stupidity.

I don't fathom monogamy. Its beyond me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing but pull it. Misc detectives. There's doxin.

There's no two ways about it. Its a headache. I don't envy men today nor the situation most are in. There's nothing but abundance but guys settling for stupidity.

I don't fathom monogamy. Its beyond me.
you mean pull the pic I posted ??