"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

So Most Good Looking Guys End Up Marrying Average-Looking/Not So Good Looking Women?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,433
Reaction score
1,546
Age
82
Location
Australia
Dear Frank,
This post is remarkable,not so much for its content,but for the quality of the Posts...There is not one post here that I can't wholly agree with...This site has some very wise and experienced posters...but the prize has to go to Jitterbug...
"What I would prefer, if I had the options ? is to do what my ancestors used to do: marry one who's good wife and mother materials (average looking is fine), and have the hotter mistresses on the side"!
When it comes to LTR's I would always chose a Woman who is good in the sack and (the two don't always come together)has a high libido!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
PlayHer Man said:
That pride and ego is present in pretty much all above average chicks these days. Meaning everything 6 and above. I don't really plan to "settle down" and get married regardless. But an average woman can change on you after the wedding just like a hot one. Also, a hot woman will eventually lose her looks after a certain age and having kids. So marrying for looks is a game you can't win.

Also, you have to keep in mind most women try to "marry up". If they can't marry up financially or status wise.. they will look to do so genetically (good looking men).

A woman who is a 9.5 or 10 isn't going to chase after a 10 guy who works in an office. She is going to chase Bradly Cooper. These days there are lots of 8+ women who stay single well into their 30's waiting for a man "up to her standards". I've met lots of attractive 40+ women who are big time cougars. They just can't leave behind the life of a "young hot chick" and refuse to settle down unless its with Tom Brady or a young hot guy half her age so she can feel/seem young and hot.

Everything modern women do is for their ego. Its a big d!ck measuring contest among women. Not about love or emotions at all. Its about bragging rights.



+1 on that last paragraph.
 

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
373
Age
67
Location
South Dakota
I married a SMART 7 with athletic ability in the family. It carried over to my sons, Just hope the B!tchy didn't. What I look for NOW? NICE, no drama, and of course good looking enough to make my "putter flutter" NOT looking at 9's and all the work I have to do to land them.... I HAVE a job.
 

potato

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
474
Reaction score
17
Just to throw a bump into your theory. I think of myself as a very good looking guy and typically, if a woman is not the prettiest woman in the room, I’m not all that interested. In my mid twenties I married a hot woman and she bore me two children. I always wanted good looking children and would never have married a woman who couldn't contribute to that end. I ended up having to divorce her because, being a hot chick, she turned into a b!tch from hell. Anyhow I got custody of the kids and we have been living happily ever after.
 
Top