So many excuses she gives, how to respond?

P

perseverance

meathead said:
Oh well. I'm still waiting for her to make contact. As before, we'll see what happens.
Don't wait for her to contact you, just put her on the backburner and get on with life. Keep yourself occupied, hang out with friends, hit the gym, indulge yourself in your hobbies and interests.

Just forget about her completely. What the situation with you two at the moment, meathead?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
perseverance said:
Don't wait for her to contact you, just put her on the backburner and get on with life. Keep yourself occupied, hang out with friends, hit the gym, indulge yourself in your hobbies and interests.

Just forget about her completely. What the situation with you two at the moment, meathead?

its hard or 90% of men to do that due to few options and high desperation levels.. sad times now..

P

perseverance

DonGorgon said:
its hard or 90% of men to do that due to few options and high desperation levels.. sad times now..
If I can manage it Don then there's no reason why other men cannot. There is no such thing as "I can't" in my vocabulary just "I can".

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the trick is to not fall back into your old interest-killing ways if she comes around you again in the future

don't be so available and don't reward her with access to your valuable time and attention when she hasn't earned it