Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've made it...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I kind took the hardest decision in my life... Leave my job, disconnect from family and build everything from zero.

Reason: I couldn't handling the threats and the defamation that was happening. I don't know what happen in my family, but its quite common... I read similar stories here and on reddit.

Some examples: if I liked swimming, my dad got angry and said I was wasting my life. If I want to become a musician, that was wrong cause I would become a drug addicted (that happened to my sister, funny that he always told I was the one to be addicted to drugs!)... Whenever I say no, to keep my own identity... He tried to control me. Until I grow old... But now, the fight got worse with the defamation campaign and he started to create some absurd stuffs about me to everyone around.

Now that I leave that company and I'm preparing to leave his home he allowed me to live... He started to come to my family, saying that he is really worried about me, that I took the decision and hope it works... That he will sell this house I live and buy a cheaper one (now he wants to do that, as I suggested before). And the funny fact... he is saying that he is going to give me the money of that house (but before that, he said no and decided that after selling would split into 3 - my dad, myself and my sister). I wanted to move to a small house (this one has to houses in that place only for me) and as this was my heritage house, I would like to invest into something else and live in a small place to save money.

Sometimes I think they are trying to play the victims and pretend they are really sad to everyone so they stay against me. But I remember everything... even my dad trying to convince the mother of my son to go to court to increase child support, after telling her and everyone he knows I'm psyco, sociopath, etc... And man, I paid R$900 of child support + healthcare plan. Now that I left, he told the same to her...

It's a weird sensation, but I need to free myself... And it seems they will try some stuffs to knock me down. I was crying the first days but now my mind if getting clear and I'm working hard on some solution. Also looking for a place to live until I can restructure my life and finances and buy my own house.

I don't even now how I took this decision, I just did it... It seems I got really tired of this game and all the energy drained. So I'm gonna work on building my own stuffs... don't want any cent from them anymore.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Time to move out.
How old are you????
Stop sneaking plates in the back door of
Moms house.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Time to move out.
How old are you????
Stop sneaking plates in the back door of
Moms house.
I'm 29 man.

Definetely its time move... Not the best situation, but I will find my way.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time coming, glad to hear that you moved out. Now you get to live life your way.
Thanks man! Its kind hard to find a job here... but I hope to find something.

Found a very nice place to live here in my town, if that work I would move as soon as possible.

It's on good price and not on a bad location either.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats dude. I feel you, it's time to live your life by your rules , but you can't do that living under someone elses roof. Even if it's your parents'.
Separate completely. Live by yourself, cook for yourself and depend on yourself.
You deserve this. Good luck.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats dude. I feel you, it's time to live your life by your rules , but you can't do that living under someone elses roof. Even if it's your parents'.
Separate completely. Live by yourself, cook for yourself and depend on yourself.
You deserve this. Good luck.
Thanks bro! It will be a challenging change in life, but Im already feeling better.

I will do whatever it takes to rebuild that... and I don't want to be like the richest guy on earth. Just want to be able right now to live by myself and earn some money to have a good life.

My next goal will be to buy a house for me when I decide where I will live. Not a big one... compact and simple, so it's easy to take care and to maintain.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. I can only imagine what it's like being in your situation of coming from a wealthy family who is known by many in your area. But let me ask you this, did you try getting involved in the family business? If so, did you gain any insight? Maybe you can use your name and that knowledge at your next job.