"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So I've been on roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Maybe it's because i miss the girl where i was renting at.
But i have an open mind. I'm dating. I'm forgetting her and i give girls a chance to be with me.
I did notice that half of them ..don't want to take off their bras.

I mean ...the vagina is small and cute . But they are insecure about their boobs?
Which they're nice sizes ..maybe it's arealoas they don't want to share

I slept with them . ..but they didn't want to take off their bras.


Which is weird because....i literally was inside them.
How much else can a man show that he likes a girl?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Keeping their bra on could be for different reasons. I'll throw out a few (all deal with feelings of being self-conscious)
1. If they've had breast cancer, this leaves scars.
2. If they've had implants (and didn't do post-routine maintenance) they may have prematurely hardened.
3. They may carry a little more weight in the tummy than they'd like you to know about.

In my younger days, a roommate told me about one gal that he'd slept with on many occasions, but she wouldn't let him kiss her (it was a friends with benefits thing). Although I couldn't give him an absolute answer I provided a theory (which may or may not apply to your situation). Although not very common, sometimes a woman will withhold something. They do this because it helps them to differentiate having "spontaneous fun" from having a deeper emotional connection.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
They've got super-saggers or weird boobs most likely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top