Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So it's come to this...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Josh Cahill looks Chadly.

Aviation blogger.
He would have to get points for having the plane in the background.
Might scare away some girls with fear of heights, but other than that he'd probably clean up.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It still is easy. I have more than I can handle. Lame convos won't get people anywhere these days. Fun, interesting and adventurous convos will(and not usually sexual) will tho.

These women are complaining guys don't want to meet, so simply asking them out after a few bantering messages back and forth almost always works.

I have no earthly idea how people are struggling with this. Unless they message like 2 or 3 women and then give up if they don't hear back. It's a volume game. Sufficient volume leads to dates which leads to lays.
What's your opener?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have an opener. It's based on their profile, which I actually read, and their pics they have posted.

If people are giving canned openers that's their number one problem.
SO many women on OLD have nothing to go on, though. A generic photo or two, often their IG, and that's it. Then what

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
SO many women on OLD have nothing to go on, though. A generic photo or two, often their IG, and that's it. Then what
Then you base it off a pic...something you noticed, something you think is cool...maybe a tattoo they have you like, etc...

Be creative. People like creative. People don't like canned and boring. Most people are canned and boring. Stick out in a good way.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this experiment for fun once and then forgot about it. Logged in a few months later after being reminded in my junk email account. The girl that I was dating at the time hit it with two messages within days of her telling me that she loved me. She made it clear in those messages that she was available and would rather be alone than settle. Ouch.
She is the only woman that I ever flat out ghosted without warning.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I did this experiment for fun once and then forgot about it. Logged in a few months later after being reminded in my junk email account. The girl that I was dating at the time hit it with two messages within days of her telling me that she loved me. She made it clear in those messages that she was available and would rather be alone than settle. Ouch.
She is the only woman that I ever flat out ghosted without warning.
What pics did you use? I'm still stuck on that. Although I kind of forgot about it too.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I remember right, I did a search for someone on the other side of the earth and cropped personal shots from group shots. I didn't want to risk being responsible for someone the pic "donor" knows, seeing it and ruining someone's life.