Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So it's come to this...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I'm doing it....

Another Tinder Chad experiment.

I would like people here to suggest the pics and profile. They have to be pics that can't be reverse image searched somehow.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try this on bumble and hinge.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Josh Cahill looks Chadly.

800px-Josh_Cahill.jpg

Aviation blogger. Obviously easily reverse image searched.

He isn't even jacked.

Attachments

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys have already done this experiment. If you're doing it for your own personal knowledge and verification, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

At the very least, you'll be able to see how much worse or better it can be for even a male model based on your results.

You can always do a general search feature on FB and then reverse google image to see if anything comes up. If nothing doesn't, you can always use that.

PM me if you want some next level tips.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get at least a few matches but can never get them to meet in person

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get at least a few matches but can never get them to meet in person
Yeah, matching was always the easier part even though in itself it's still so hard that it seems like the harder part. But matching with someone who is a real profile, puts in the same effort as you, doesnt suddenly ghost, agrees to meet up, and then doesnt flake - that's the harder part.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In 2013-2015 getting them in person was easy. I remember when I did OLD i was meeting 2-3 times a week. It was getting old.
It still is easy. I have more than I can handle. Lame convos won't get people anywhere these days. Fun, interesting and adventurous convos will(and not usually sexual) will tho.

These women are complaining guys don't want to meet, so simply asking them out after a few bantering messages back and forth almost always works.

I have no earthly idea how people are struggling with this. Unless they message like 2 or 3 women and then give up if they don't hear back. It's a volume game. Sufficient volume leads to dates which leads to lays.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It still is easy. I have more than I can handle. Lame convos won't get people anywhere these days. Fun, interesting and adventurous convos will(and not usually sexual) will tho.

These women are complaining guys don't want to meet, so simply asking them out after a few bantering messages back and forth almost always works.

I have no earthly idea how people are struggling with this. Unless they message like 2 or 3 women and then give up if they don't hear back. It's a volume game. Sufficient volume leads to dates which leads to lays.
Not all of us have the bantering skills of a rapper.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough Chad, Tyrone, Chadlite, Gigachad, Incel, ethnicel, racepill, etc talk.
If the OP is doing an experiment like that, then he should use his own race. He can make himself look better but he cant do a Michael Jackson makeover.