so it finally happened ... my gf isn't attracted anymore .. what now?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I basically spent this entire week getting a hold of her and always getting the same answer back in one form or another. I don't know why I kept doing it. I guess I never killed the inner AFC. Tonight's last txt from her sealed it for me, along the lines of:

"as of right now I think we made the right choice when we broke up"

I'm not even sure why I'm posting this here other than to vent about the fact that everything is kind of the downswing right now. I'm still sick, none of my job searching is working (which is depressing in its own right) and what successes I have made don't feel significant to me.

Don't you love it how a woman leaves you right when you're at the bottom?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fwiw, my last ex, whom I stupidly thought I would marry, left me as soon as she gave me an std. Women can be grand, let me tell you, but fwiw and if it helps, pretty much all of have been there before. Good luck.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
I'm not trying to be an ass but the way you phrased that question made me think...is it because you're at the bottom that she left you?

I'm not saying that every time you are on a job search that a woman will leave you. I'm wondering if it's because the fact that you feel that you're at the bottom. A lot of guys who lose their jobs or have to look for new ones can probably remain "on top". What do you think?

Also, I'm sorry to see that you have been in contact with her. I thought you did the right thing by walking away with your dignity instead of buying into her "take a break" mumbo jumbo.

Keep your head up man.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want, and from what we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the universe, and that’s the law of attraction. You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most.

The law of attraction is really obedient. When you think of the things that you want, and you focus on them with all of your intention, then the law of attraction will give you exactly what you want, every time. When you focu on the things you don’t want- “I don’t want to be late, I don’t’ want to be late”- the law of attraction doesn’t hear that you don’t want it. It manifests the things that you ‘re thinking of, and so it’s going to show up over and over and over again. The law of attraction is not biased to wants or don’t wants. When you focus on something, no matter what it happesn to be, you really are calling that into existence

Do you REALLY believe this? It's like astrology or tarot!!! Chick stuff!!!

It is true that a positive attitude is good, and helpful, but jeez louise, are you a GIRL? The chicks on myspace have this "law of attraction"/"the secret" stuff all over their pages!

C'mon, man - butch up!!! This is the real world!! We gotta go DO!!!

Reaction score
muscleman said:
I'm just trying to figure out where I went wrong (what lost the attraction).
You fool!! Why do you assume that you did wrong and not affirm the reality that you were merely the next pimp in line!!!!

Say "No" to hos!!!!

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Do you REALLY believe this? It's like astrology or tarot!!! Chick stuff!!!

It is true that a positive attitude is good, and helpful, but jeez louise, are you a GIRL? The chicks on myspace have this "law of attraction"/"the secret" stuff all over their pages!

C'mon, man - butch up!!! This is the real world!! We gotta go DO!!!
Its actually a science. Some of the greatest minds ever believed it like Einstein etc. Astrology is a joke.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my buddy about you and he did a podcast show on your situtation and posted your post on his forum so his crew can analyze it.

You probably don't want to hear what he had to say due to his raw nature, but I think you can grow from it.

I got his advice real hard one time when I most needed it. It hurt but I learned.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/playersupreme/stand_as_a_man.mp3

I hope you find a new girl real fast.

CraigMack,