"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So is Daygame type stuff even worth it in college?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
And by Daygame type stuff, I mean like grabbing coffee with girls or playing foosball with them in the game room type shyt. I’ve finally got it through my head that people in college are obsessed with parties and drugs. And most people hook up through the night scene. But I don’t want to do exclusively that, I want to do some day dates too honestly. Can I do that or should I rely exclusively on parties to get laid in college?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I’m far done with college but I work near a major university and often go to or near campus for lunch. In watching my surroundings I notice that college guys these days are so lame. They talk to chicks in a metro tone or even sound borderline gay. You can hear “I’m desperate I want your approval” come out of their mouth when what they actually said was “How was your Econ test?” I would think if one of them would act like a real man for five minutes he might actually have a chance because the other 99 guys act like such betas. I only recall A very small handful of times where I actually saw a guy have game. There is this one kid that sticks out in my mind who probably sleeps with all the chicks on campus. Ironically he is this heavyset black kid who most people would call fat. But he busts on the girls and make them laugh so hard. I laugh too. He makes fun of their cloths or their shoes or what they choose to eat for lunch. You can tell he has an I don’t give a fvck attitude and it’s very genuine. The guy has some serious game especially for a fat guy it’s hilarious. But like I said he doesn’t have much competition.
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
You have to approach a college campus like 'social circle game.' It's all warm approaches (assuming you go there)--think of the school as the mutual friend introducing you.

So I'd approach it like everyone there is already your friend, and you just want to have fun with everybody. That's not to say to be an asexual clown, but if you're not already socially calibrated just focus on being cool and having fun. Wait til you have a little rapport to throw in sexual spikes.

The other side of this coin, is that no matter what school you go to or how hard it parties, that is only the dominant frame--and there are any number of students (including hot girls) who fall outside of that frame. Strong frames demand attention, and the strongest frame wins. So it might feel like everyone only cares about drugs & parties, but there are other, less dominant frames with different sets of realities in that same environment. And each reality has its own set of values. Like if you rolled into the chess club that dope party you went to last weekend would have 0 value to them; but that knight to A11 for checkmate or whatever would be high value to them lol.

Same deal with cities. I live in a city that's cliquish & status-obsessed. That's the dominant frame and if you only focus on that (like a lot of guys on this forum who say it's impossible to game, etc.) that will be the reality you experience. But I happen to have a different frame & a different set of values--and for the most part my day-to-day life aligns with that reality. You have a choice in life: Are you gonna be the kind of guy who reacts to his environment and lets his environment define his value, or are you gonna be the kind of guy who defines his own value and lets the environment react to him?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
You have to approach a college campus like 'social circle game.' It's all warm approaches (assuming you go there)--think of the school as the mutual friend introducing you.

So I'd approach it like everyone there is already your friend, and you just want to have fun with everybody. That's not to say to be an asexual clown, but if you're not already socially calibrated just focus on being cool and having fun. Wait til you have a little rapport to throw in sexual spikes.

The other side of this coin, is that no matter what school you go to or how hard it parties, that is only the dominant frame--and there are any number of students (including hot girls) who fall outside of that frame. Strong frames demand attention, and the strongest frame wins. So it might feel like everyone only cares about drugs & parties, but there are other, less dominant frames with different sets of realities in that same environment. And each reality has its own set of values. Like if you rolled into the chess club that dope party you went to last weekend would have 0 value to them; but that knight to A11 for checkmate or whatever would be high value to them lol.

Same deal with cities. I live in a city that's cliquish & status-obsessed. That's the dominant frame and if you only focus on that (like a lot of guys on this forum who say it's impossible to game, etc.) that will be the reality you experience. But I happen to have a different frame & a different set of values--and for the most part my day-to-day life aligns with that reality. You have a choice in life: Are you gonna be the kind of guy who reacts to his environment and lets his environment define his value, or are you gonna be the kind of guy who defines his own value and lets the environment react to him?
I had to reread a couple times to make sure I understood but I think I get it now haha. So for instance, if I talked to a girl at the plaza or in the Cafeteria that’s technically a warm approach because we’re connected through the school right? I’ve been wanting to start some day approaches. I’ve been relying exclusively on night game, online dating, and my immediate social circle so far.
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
I had to reread a couple times to make sure I understood but I think I get it now haha. So for instance, if I talked to a girl at the plaza or in the Cafeteria that’s technically a warm approach because we’re connected through the school right? I’ve been wanting to start some day approaches. I’ve been relying exclusively on night game, online dating, and my immediate social circle so far.
Exactly. You already have a reason to approach them. You’re part of the same social group lol. Easy stuff, but you can’t be as uninhibited about things since it’s a closed environment & if you accidentally creep someone out it could have repercussions. I’d approach it as, I’m just a cool, sociable person and escalate after you’ve established more rapport.

But more than that, you can apply that same assume familiarity outside of campus. Just assume everyone’s already your friend and every girl already likes you. Frame is powerful stuff. But on a true cold approach there’s far less consequence for failure, so save the really edgy stuff for that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I want to do some day dates too honestly. Can I do that or should I rely exclusively on parties to get laid in college?
Rely exclusively on parties to get laid in college.
 
Top