"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So.... I'm going bald

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
To be fair, and TV show (manufactured) drama aside, he was initially rejected (or “written off”) by 7 out of 30 women. That’s actually not that bad at all.

If a walked into any venue and found that I was still “on the map” with 23/30 (or about 76.6 percent) of the females there, I would be thrilled.

TDLR: The comments from the women that rejected him outright were obviously hardcore blackpill, but his initial numbers/percentages weren’t too bad. In real life, you wouldn’t necessarily know (or want to know lol) the blackpill thoughts of women that initially write you off.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
First of all, television is unrealistic by nature. It creates scenarios that are outside of the norm, so that feeble people will watch it in hopes of escaping their boring lives. In the real world, that video is akin to someone saying to me, "hey, you used to play baseball, right? Well we're going to let you face Justin Verlander tomorrow"... I'm probably going to strike out if I'm thrown right on the main stage.

He has a bad head shape, but he obviously doesn't spend much time trying to improve himself in other superficial ways, i.e. lifting weights and dressing better. If you expect to get pvssy based on your looks, you have to make an effort in the few areas that are afforded to you. I would use that guy as a prime example of where lifting weights, growing some facial hair and getting out in the sun would have a drastic effect on getting laid.

For us bald guys, the game is a bit different. Don't think about achieving the same success that guys with a full head of hair are capable of; think about maximizing your success as a bald man. There are many women that won't give you the time of day because of it, but that doesn't mean that you have to be celibate.
Words for the HopeCel ...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It wasn't too long ago that I had a full head of amazing hair (okay maybe a little while ago 5-10 years lol). But my hair has slowly been escaping. my forehead is much larger. the hair on top is very thin. and I have significant balding on the crown. It would be classified as a norwood 3v (if you're into that sort of thing). Up to this point, I've been hanging on.. Convincing myself that it's not that bad. hahaha. But I have noticed a bit of a hit in my dating life, which I think is derived partially from the decline of my hairline, but also from the decline of my confidence as it's always in the back of my head. I went as far with this as to start using hair fibers to make it look thicker. Okay, the hair fibers work pretty good. But it's all fun and games until I'm banging some chick in my bed and she starts grabbing my hair with a look of surprise across her face (yes it's fake bytch haha).

Anyway, I have concluded to start growing my beard out rather than clean shaven. and slowly cutting my hair shorter and shorter over the next one to two months as not to scare the shyt out of myself when I look in the mirror (contrast principle). Start tanning so that the top of my head is tanned. And working out five times a week (because why not?). Until I get to the point where I have a full beard and no hair on the top of my head. Wish me luck because I'm frickin doing this.
Check my thread @PMPed. That should help a lot.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PMPed

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
6
Age
40
BRUTAL BaldShortCel BlackPill! The poor guy is also a FaceCel. :cry:

He still had 7 that weren’t an instant rejection. Those women were probably just following their social programming that “looks aren’t everything”. In reality if they were out somewhere and there were other options probably all would’ve rejected him in the sense “I think you’re a real nice guy but I just don’t feel the spark”. That guy really isn’t capitalizing on what he could be doing. He didn’t walk out there expecting to win a lot of women, look at his body language. He went out there expecting rejection. Probably the number one factor that screwed him.
 
Top