Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i went out with a crazy girl last night

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is like a princess... has all the money that she could ever want. Just moved to vegas... had maids all her life... blah blah blah. So i meet up with her (she works at holister as a model i guess) and she was cute. But then she said what she did to one of her ex's because he cheated, i said "i dont cheat, but if we ever become anything and you do something like that... i will blow up your house with you in it" she just stared at me... because i said it serious like. But we got along real well, i know she liked me because on my way home she was still texting me. She said "your scary" i said "Im scary lol? your ****ing crazy" she said "thanks" and the more texts to follow. And we might meet up tonight... i dont know what it is about me, but the crazyer they are the more i love it... its so random.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livinlifehard said:
This chick is like a princess... has all the money that she could ever want. Just moved to vegas... had maids all her life... blah blah blah. So i meet up with her (she works at holister as a model i guess) and she was cute. But then she said what she did to one of her ex's because he cheated, i said "i dont cheat, but if we ever become anything and you do something like that... i will blow up your house with you in it" she just stared at me... because i said it serious like. But we got along real well, i know she liked me because on my way home she was still texting me. She said "your scary" i said "Im scary lol? your ****ing crazy" she said "thanks" and the more texts to follow. And we might meet up tonight... i dont know what it is about me, but the crazyer they are the more i love it... its so random.
ahh, romance is in the air....

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is going on with this site god damnit!

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
she keyed his truck and ****ed it up, the broke into it (had keys i guess i dont know) and allowed someone to steal his new system.

the other one somehow she stole money from his bank account... i dont know

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i wish i knew a girl liked me when she txts me saying "YOUR FVCKING SCARY"

i always thought it was the other way around...o well im juss a newbi newb

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Livinlifehard,

Dude just to throw out a wild card,ignore her text for a day,I bet she will give in after 6 hours or so or no response and call you. Just mix it up.

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
man, i wish i knew a girl liked me when she txts me saying "YOUR FVCKING SCARY"

i always thought it was the other way around...o well im juss a newbi newb
We kept on texting after that, she was saying she wanted to hang out again and had a good time.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'd blow your house up"
I doubt that would be the best response though.
I would have just laughed and then used it a reference joke.
Like "If I don't take you out again you aren't going to key my car right?!"

Mad props on the response,
"YOU’RE ****ING SCARY"
It sounds like it was a test and you must have passed it with flying colors if she said she wants to hang out again. Keep on doing what you are doing!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman are attraced to the power....in a way, you put her in her place (by being that scary guy that she can't fvck with)....and she likes you for it.....