"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

So I tried Adult Friend Finder...

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Location
Toronto, Canada
Hello folks. So, I gave Adult Friend Finder a chance. What HOT GARBAGE that was. The free sites we're better. A horrid waste of money. I could have wiped my ass with that cash and it would have been a gain in comparison. o_O

Pretty much every profile was either a catfisher or a scam site recruiter! Maybe a handful of gold diggers, and some cam show girls. :rolleyes:

I wonder, does anyone here have a different experience?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
There is zero reason for any woman to use a site like that. They can get no strings sex from both real life and regular dating sites. Plus there is plausible deniability if they are seen on just on a regular dating site. Sites like AFF have been a scam from day one. Preying on horny dudes. If there is a legit woman on one of these sites, she has an SMV of 1 or 2.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Had some hook-ups back in 2006 that I cancelled out of before meeting the women. Overall it was a fun-experience which ended with a cliffhanger. Started on November 1, 2006, and ended it on November 30, 2006, and had an arrangement set-up to meet someone on November 29, 2006. Made this blog crying virgin to see if I got any bites. I'm not longer going on the internet to look for hook-ups since 2006.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
There is zero reason for any woman to use a site like that. They can get no strings sex from both real life and regular dating sites. Plus there is plausible deniability if they are seen on just on a regular dating site. Sites like AFF have been a scam from day one. Preying on horny dudes. If there is a legit woman on one of these sites, she has an SMV of 1 or 2.
Many woman profiles that I saw on AFF also had duplicate pictures on other profiles on legit dating sites. Nobody is stopping anyone for subscribing to multiple sites as it's not an either/or thing, especially for women who don't usually have to pay.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Adult Friend Finder is nothing more than a scam to take money from desperate and thirsty dudes out there.

Most are bots and not real females.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Sounds like Zoosk. That app actively scams you.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
To be fair, personally I got a good but unusual result from AFF about 10yrs ago. I say unusual result because I had only been on the site a week when I was approached by this couple in my city. The wife informed me that her husband enjoyed watching her getting ploughed, and they could both come to my place if i was game. I had never been in this unique situation before, so I thought about it for a minute and decided to go for it, since I was single and free.

They came to my place 2 days after the initial contact (on a Saturday afternoon). The initial 5mins was still a bit awkward for me, but the hubby put me at ease and encouraged me to sit on the couch next to his wife. She and I started to make out while he pretended to watch tv. She then suggested that we take it to the bedroom and all 3 of us went up. The husband sat on the stool by the dressing table while the wife and i undressed each other and got to work. He just sat there silently and watched. I kept expecting him to jump up in rage and stab or punch me, but he never did. After our session, the guy and his wife stayed for some minutes of small talk and left.

They came again for about 3 sessions before the husband suggested that his wife could come on her own from then onwards, as he was satisfied that she would be safe with me. He would be happy to receive session reports when she got home.
I saw her 2 times by herself before I changed my phone number since I had entered a LTR. I then terminated my AFF account soon after.

So AFF to me delivered the goods.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
The only matchmaking service I think really works is fetlife. Not that I've used it, but it's been around a long time. And it's not for prudes.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The only matchmaking service I think really works is fetlife. Not that I've used it, but it's been around a long time. And it's not for prudes.
I've tried that but for whatever reason, it's been banned from the app store now. This is where I met a sex partner that invited me to an exclusive underground sex club that I never knew existed. It's one of those secret invite only clubs.
Anywho if you're not built or stand out in a certain way, you'll be one of the many fishes in the vast sea of guys.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The only matchmaking service I think really works is fetlife. Not that I've used it, but it's been around a long time. And it's not for prudes.
I’ll skip the B D S M and kink sites for now, but thanks anyways…
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hello folks. So, I gave Adult Friend Finder a chance. What HOT GARBAGE that was. The free sites we're better. A horrid waste of money. I could have wiped my ass with that cash and it would have been a gain in comparison. o_O

Pretty much every profile was either a catfisher or a scam site recruiter! Maybe a handful of gold diggers, and some cam show girls. :rolleyes:

I wonder, does anyone here have a different experience?
Didn't even know AFF was still in business. That was like 15 years ago.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I used to talk to a chick, who said her ex found his new girlfriend on there, which shocked me. I thought that site was nothing but bots and scammers whenever I saw ads for it, but I guess there are actually some real people on there
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
249
Reaction score
187
To be fair, personally I got a good but unusual result from AFF about 10yrs ago. I say unusual result because I had only been on the site a week when I was approached by this couple in my city. The wife informed me that her husband enjoyed watching her getting ploughed, and they could both come to my place if i was game. I had never been in this unique situation before, so I thought about it for a minute and decided to go for it, since I was single and free.

They came to my place 2 days after the initial contact (on a Saturday afternoon). The initial 5mins was still a bit awkward for me, but the hubby put me at ease and encouraged me to sit on the couch next to his wife. She and I started to make out while he pretended to watch tv. She then suggested that we take it to the bedroom and all 3 of us went up. The husband sat on the stool by the dressing table while the wife and i undressed each other and got to work. He just sat there silently and watched. I kept expecting him to jump up in rage and stab or punch me, but he never did. After our session, the guy and his wife stayed for some minutes of small talk and left.

They came again for about 3 sessions before the husband suggested that his wife could come on her own from then onwards, as he was satisfied that she would be safe with me. He would be happy to receive session reports when she got home.
I saw her 2 times by herself before I changed my phone number since I had entered a LTR. I then terminated my AFF account soon after.

So AFF to me delivered the goods.
YOUR A GOD-DAMN LEGEND!!!!
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
Haven't been there since like 2000. Brings back memories... of fake profiles. It was edgy for the time because it was "adult" and embraced the sexual aspect of dating, But it was niche, like for perverts. Respectable people weren't going to those kinds of sites and hooking up from websites - openly.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've seen adds for it and just assumed it was a scam.

I never believed the premise of the site which was that hot women were sitting around desperate for sex.

Women that just want sex can get it easily without joining wierd sites like that.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Met a lot of swingers on there and even a few single freaky chicks but you've really got to be willing to slog through all the fakes and flakes. Zero chance of finding a normal unattached female though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top