Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I tried Adult Friend Finder...

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello folks. So, I gave Adult Friend Finder a chance. What HOT GARBAGE that was. The free sites we're better. A horrid waste of money. I could have wiped my ass with that cash and it would have been a gain in comparison. o_O

Pretty much every profile was either a catfisher or a scam site recruiter! Maybe a handful of gold diggers, and some cam show girls. :rolleyes:

I wonder, does anyone here have a different experience?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is zero reason for any woman to use a site like that. They can get no strings sex from both real life and regular dating sites. Plus there is plausible deniability if they are seen on just on a regular dating site. Sites like AFF have been a scam from day one. Preying on horny dudes. If there is a legit woman on one of these sites, she has an SMV of 1 or 2.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had some hook-ups back in 2006 that I cancelled out of before meeting the women. Overall it was a fun-experience which ended with a cliffhanger. Started on November 1, 2006, and ended it on November 30, 2006, and had an arrangement set-up to meet someone on November 29, 2006. Made this blog crying virgin to see if I got any bites. I'm not longer going on the internet to look for hook-ups since 2006.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is zero reason for any woman to use a site like that. They can get no strings sex from both real life and regular dating sites. Plus there is plausible deniability if they are seen on just on a regular dating site. Sites like AFF have been a scam from day one. Preying on horny dudes. If there is a legit woman on one of these sites, she has an SMV of 1 or 2.
Many woman profiles that I saw on AFF also had duplicate pictures on other profiles on legit dating sites. Nobody is stopping anyone for subscribing to multiple sites as it's not an either/or thing, especially for women who don't usually have to pay.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adult Friend Finder is nothing more than a scam to take money from desperate and thirsty dudes out there.

Most are bots and not real females.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like Zoosk. That app actively scams you.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, personally I got a good but unusual result from AFF about 10yrs ago. I say unusual result because I had only been on the site a week when I was approached by this couple in my city. The wife informed me that her husband enjoyed watching her getting ploughed, and they could both come to my place if i was game. I had never been in this unique situation before, so I thought about it for a minute and decided to go for it, since I was single and free.

They came to my place 2 days after the initial contact (on a Saturday afternoon). The initial 5mins was still a bit awkward for me, but the hubby put me at ease and encouraged me to sit on the couch next to his wife. She and I started to make out while he pretended to watch tv. She then suggested that we take it to the bedroom and all 3 of us went up. The husband sat on the stool by the dressing table while the wife and i undressed each other and got to work. He just sat there silently and watched. I kept expecting him to jump up in rage and stab or punch me, but he never did. After our session, the guy and his wife stayed for some minutes of small talk and left.

They came again for about 3 sessions before the husband suggested that his wife could come on her own from then onwards, as he was satisfied that she would be safe with me. He would be happy to receive session reports when she got home.
I saw her 2 times by herself before I changed my phone number since I had entered a LTR. I then terminated my AFF account soon after.

So AFF to me delivered the goods.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only matchmaking service I think really works is fetlife. Not that I've used it, but it's been around a long time. And it's not for prudes.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only matchmaking service I think really works is fetlife. Not that I've used it, but it's been around a long time. And it's not for prudes.
I've tried that but for whatever reason, it's been banned from the app store now. This is where I met a sex partner that invited me to an exclusive underground sex club that I never knew existed. It's one of those secret invite only clubs.
Anywho if you're not built or stand out in a certain way, you'll be one of the many fishes in the vast sea of guys.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’ll skip the B D S M and kink sites for now, but thanks anyways…

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hello folks. So, I gave Adult Friend Finder a chance. What HOT GARBAGE that was. The free sites we're better. A horrid waste of money. I could have wiped my ass with that cash and it would have been a gain in comparison. o_O

Pretty much every profile was either a catfisher or a scam site recruiter! Maybe a handful of gold diggers, and some cam show girls. :rolleyes:

I wonder, does anyone here have a different experience?
Didn't even know AFF was still in business. That was like 15 years ago.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to talk to a chick, who said her ex found his new girlfriend on there, which shocked me. I thought that site was nothing but bots and scammers whenever I saw ads for it, but I guess there are actually some real people on there

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, personally I got a good but unusual result from AFF about 10yrs ago. I say unusual result because I had only been on the site a week when I was approached by this couple in my city. The wife informed me that her husband enjoyed watching her getting ploughed, and they could both come to my place if i was game. I had never been in this unique situation before, so I thought about it for a minute and decided to go for it, since I was single and free.

They came to my place 2 days after the initial contact (on a Saturday afternoon). The initial 5mins was still a bit awkward for me, but the hubby put me at ease and encouraged me to sit on the couch next to his wife. She and I started to make out while he pretended to watch tv. She then suggested that we take it to the bedroom and all 3 of us went up. The husband sat on the stool by the dressing table while the wife and i undressed each other and got to work. He just sat there silently and watched. I kept expecting him to jump up in rage and stab or punch me, but he never did. After our session, the guy and his wife stayed for some minutes of small talk and left.

They came again for about 3 sessions before the husband suggested that his wife could come on her own from then onwards, as he was satisfied that she would be safe with me. He would be happy to receive session reports when she got home.
I saw her 2 times by herself before I changed my phone number since I had entered a LTR. I then terminated my AFF account soon after.

So AFF to me delivered the goods.
YOUR A GOD-DAMN LEGEND!!!!

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been there since like 2000. Brings back memories... of fake profiles. It was edgy for the time because it was "adult" and embraced the sexual aspect of dating, But it was niche, like for perverts. Respectable people weren't going to those kinds of sites and hooking up from websites - openly.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen adds for it and just assumed it was a scam.

I never believed the premise of the site which was that hot women were sitting around desperate for sex.

Women that just want sex can get it easily without joining wierd sites like that.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a lot of swingers on there and even a few single freaky chicks but you've really got to be willing to slog through all the fakes and flakes. Zero chance of finding a normal unattached female though.