So I Think I Figured It Out

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
...well I think I do. Instead of purchasing a new PS3, I'm going to go get some nice clothes and exert myself more into the social envoirment rather than playing video games.:nono: I mean playing them is fine but it can get addicting and it's time for me to move on. So I'm going to make a more concerted effort to engage in more social settings and gatherings/concerts/parties what not and engage with people. I mean isn't that what picking up women is-- being able to talk to people while maintaining fine self-awareness? I"ll be focusing on school and having fun and be on the website less. Best of wishes:up:

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a great idea, what helped me do that also, was when i learned to make a video game, once you know how it works, its not so interesting, and then you realize every single game is the same thing, but a different story/character. Better off just reading an adventure book.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep on growing up kid.. why dont you go to high school form?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
What a concept . . . stop playing video games.

I know . . . why dont they make a DJ video game. Every time you blow it with a chick, Don Juan comes out and kicks you in the nuts.

This way, you'll never have to leave home, and you can start a forum, and compare cyber scores and who has the most points.