"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So I Stopped Talking to Her

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
Anyways, this girl that i had been talking about in my previous thread, i stopped talking to her. We've been friends for years and i just stopped talking with her, its as we are strangers with each other now. Cuz i dont care anymore, i give her up. im just a lil curious about this matter..

After i stopped talking to her, she keeps mentioning how she's sad and depressed and how she hates everything that is going on in life, and how she wishes that everything will just go away. Then on her online quiz thing she answered she answered "kinda" for do you like anyone. Knownig her for years and reading all those stupid online quizzees, she always answers no.

Not being too into this and all, it's just that curiosity kills the cat =]
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
uh analyzing her answers to online quizes? Dude I'll make it simple for you. If you like her, ask her out. If you don't, who the hell cares.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I wish my life was as meaningless as yours so that I could wonder about such retarded issues.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I wish my life was as meaningless as yours so that I could wonder about such retarded issues.
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sorry, that was funny :)

Anyways, if you don't care, why are you analyzing these things?
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Wow...

Take things for what they are... Call her up to talk and say hi, If she asks why your calling just say" Well i heard your not doing very well and i thought you needed someone to talk to.. If she comes off *****y by it just let her know your trieng to help Women love men who "Care" This is a big importance. and Obviously you care if your asking us and analizing quizes. I say talk to her find out if this is a wase of time or not. If it is, leave it on a friendship level and make another woman happy as she would be..

Originally posted by LikRetsam
I wish my life was as meaningless as yours so that I could wonder about such retarded issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Good Notes

So If you have the balls to call her and show her how much of a man you can be you wont have these retarded issues, men dont pray to get lucky or hypothosise the way things could be, They press the issues of what they want, shoot for them and women shoot to get them...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top