“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So I said "I love you"...

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Let the flames begin...

Anyway after getting through some **** recently, I have been very happy with her. And vice versa, to put it mildly. Anyway I felt comfortable and said those three dreaded words the other night... it just felt right... I deserve a good slappin. Why? Because the least I could have done was to figure for myself exactly what that meant to me... She had told me she was waiting to hear that and felt the same way, then later asked if it meant i love her, or am in love with her? I could get into some stupid philosophical discussion with her stating that no-one knows the true meaning of love, blah ****in blah. Any ideas for a response to this? Aside from silly AFC labels and abuse (not like I dont deserve it :eek: :rolleyes: )...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
I just wanted to be the first one to ask the question," Weren't you just asking how to get her off over the phone?" Or is this another little philly in your stable?

Don't make me go there dude...

In the mean time "In love with you" is better than "love you" if you have to say something. You can always fall out of love, and the other is a valure judgement on her person which is not easily reneged upon.
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Cheers bud. Yes, that is me :D . And don't ask ;). Theres always more to it.

Thanks
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Ripped
Cheers bud. Yes, that is me :D . And don't ask ;). Theres always more to it.

Thanks
Does she just give the best head in the world or what because I seriously don't understand why you'd go through so much hassle for a relationship so obviously out of your way...
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
The problem is a transport related one at the moment, due to my wheels being blown sky high, and her not driving. Also her studying her final year, me working fulltime, being in a band and starting a business, etc. Otherwise its seriously not a hassle. Only about two more months to put up with it until I get my new ride.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Fair enough, just remember that "In love with you" gives you wiggle room and keeps her on her toes. "Love you" is handing over your nvtz unless you've been dating 6-8 mos. or longer...

Best of luck in life and love brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Cheers bro
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Did she ever say "I love you" to u b4?

Did you mean it? Marriage?
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok....she asked you that question....yet you're here asking us how to respond. What do you do?

you: "Uh, I'm sorry, can I get back to you after I ask my DJ buddies?"

her: "What? What DJ buddies?"

you: "Uh...hehe...scratch that. OH MY LOOK AT THE TIME! Time to go!"

::shuffle shuffle::

her: ::crickets chirping::

hmm, part of DJing is learning how to improvise and not being afraid to make mistakes. Plus, if you DO make mistakes, learn from them. How do you think these guys learned? Surely, they weren't born DJs.

Don't give me any smart ass "I was born a DJ" comment. TY and GL.;)
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I was born to be a rockstar. Being a DJ is something I hope to develop on the side ;).

@PR - She was the first to tell me what she thought of me ages back... and made it clear a while ago she didnt want to be the first to say those three words, even though she felt it, but (as I said) didn't want to risk me reacting badly to it. SO it was a safe comment to make. Laaadi ****in daaa. I know I like her a lot and blah blah. Marriage is however, a word not in my vocabulary at the moment ;).

@AFK - Lol... actually she sms'ed me after one of her friends rasied it to her. I just said I was having enough trouble deciding between two cheeseburgers or a quarter pounder, and would save the philosophical discussion for later.

I'm learning and recognising my mistakes! In small steps... This site has been a huge help. In all seriousness, I never, until the last three months, had attractive women after me. If I was not with her I could have any of her friends that have created a long line behind her... all thanks to this site :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top