Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I just got this text.. how would you handle this?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just got a text from this one girl out of the blue that kind of blindsided me.

Her: "So I'm about to say something completely and entirely crazy.. Are you ready?"
Brighty: "as ready as ill ever be"
Her: "So i was at the bf's house right and were messing around (sorry about that detail) but anyway I couldnt help thinking about you which was so inappropriate but I thought youd be glad to hear that. And he kept asking me what was wrong bc i seemed out of it haha."
Brighty: "well, good to know i leave a lasting impression"

The conversation continues on a bit, but even though I earned some man points I feel kind of bad for the bf. I don't want to be the sleaze who's so addicted to pvssy that he'll do whatever he can to get some ass, but then again this is like another attestament me seeing success because of this website and its free pvssy. How do you guys usually handle situations like this? I don't want to be the dude who causes them to break up, or the dude who's fvcking some girl behind her bf's back... maybe that's just the nativity from me being young talking there.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's got a bit of a crush on you.

I think you pretty much handled it how I would have.. but I ain't no pro or nothin'..

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you shoulda said,

"How about you come over so you don't gotta pretend with your boyfriend."

Of course, you may have to battle with you inner demons if you choose between that and what you said.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just play it cool:

"Oh princess, you have SUCH hard luck, all the boys chasing you and everything. Play nice..." Or push it furthur and ask why she was wasting her time with him when she could have come over and had tofu and played jenga.

She wants you to show your hand, and mention how you were thinking about her too, blah blah blah. .

You gotta make the decision if you are cool with being a homewrecker or not, based strictly on principles. Personally, if the girl is happy with her boyfriend when I game her, then I don't push it. If she comes on strong though, and I find out after the fact there is a boyfriend, then it's game on. I don't like wrecking "nice" relationships.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
So I just got a text from this one girl out of the blue that kind of blindsided me.

Her: "So I'm about to say something completely and entirely crazy.. Are you ready?"
Brighty: "as ready as ill ever be"
Her: "So i was at the bf's house right and were messing around (sorry about that detail) but anyway I couldnt help thinking about you which was so inappropriate but I thought youd be glad to hear that. And he kept asking me what was wrong bc i seemed out of it haha."
Brighty: "well, good to know i leave a lasting impression"
Holy cow dude, that's the best text responses I've ever heard.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its basicly up to you. I mean I kind of feel the same way. I wouldnt wanna hurt anybodys relationship and I would feel bad for the guy if I was fvcking his girlfriend.

On the other hand I can feel the complete opposite and not care. I've been cheated on and cheated on my girlfriends. Sometimes I feel bad other times I dont.

If you feel fine trying to fvck this girl... do it. If you dont than just move on.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
She is a ho marveling at her power over men... what should you do? what ever you have been doing so you can keep Fing her...lol our only purpose on earth is to mate as often as we can before we die,. FACT

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy shes a HO, id tell the guy if i were u. Why? put urself in his shoes, hes gettin played like a *****...im sure she aint worth the shag