Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so i just found out my 17 year old sister is a lesbian

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i'm not totally shocked she's always been a tom boy. but i mean, i don't know how i feel about this. i mean she's my sister she's like my oldest child i will love her regardless of what she does. i'm not even mad or feel bad or angry or any of that i mean if she likes women she likes women **** i like women too lol i can undrestand why she likes women. i don't know rather to be jealous or proud that the girl is kinda hot lol.

i guess i wonder more than anything how momma is gonna take it as no one knows but me yet and of course the girl she's ****ing... i kinda felt like i did something wrong or we did something wrong to steer her this way i suppose i know for a fact she wasn't always gay.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda felt like i did something wrong or we did something wrong to steer her this way i suppose i know for a fact she wasn't always gay.
When you say "she wasn't always gay", I'm sure some would say yes, she was, and was hiding it. And maybe that's true. But I'm going to take you at your word since you probably have some relevant information on it.

That said, today's culture encourages LGBTs, and of that group I think Lesbianism is especially encouraged. I've known women who have sworn up and down they were 100% total lesbians, and were not attracted to men at all (no, I wasn't trying to get in their pants lol). Then two months later they had boyfriends that were the love of their lives. Or a few months later they were pregnant by some dude. A lot of girls go back and forth. So who knows, maybe your sister will swing the other way again.

I think most women have a bit of the bisexual in them to begin with. Add in the culture telling them it is "cool" to be a lesbian, and they may not need much of a shove.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf from high school was a lesbian in college. She lived with a girl who was 100% bull dyke. Then they broke up, she met a guy, and has been married to him for almost 20 years now. They have a 12 y/o daughter. So yeah, it's different with women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are bisexual. My younger sister was doing some bisexual stuff with other girls basically just to 'impress' a now ex boyfriend who was 18, while she was 14 at the time :confused::confused::confused: I also got my other sister doing some weird **** too, though not as extreme as the younger one. Women are weird man.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently women's sexuality is a bit more flexible than men's. That may explain how she may have changed to a lesbian easily, given she was straight before.

Bet if she meets a brad Pitt lookalike she might turn straight again

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus women are told men are turned on by seeing two girls go at it too. I'm sure you've seen two girls on the dance floor making out with each other to get male attention.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you love her that's the only factor that's important.

But yeah Women sexuality is alot affected by the biological clock and her sef-esteem....

Alot of teens consider themselves ''lesbians'' because they don't like their body or find themselves attractives to guys

I've see many ''lesbians'' after dating a female, go with a guy to make a baby .... and eventually go back to being living with women.

So your sister might change her orientation again depending on her ''desire'' and ''esteem''. However, if she is set... good for her... she won't be a confused one

Female on Female dynamic is intense... the girls can be really violent lol.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Must've been molested at a young age by another woman, or a girl with the same age.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I know my sister. I don't think she really is attracted to women as much as she is attracted to the self esteem women give her that men don't.

Last year she was out here lost weight she def want gay then. Goes home puts it back on now she munching carpet