Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got my man....but......

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the record:

I know exactly who and what I am. I know that I would make a worthy wife, girlfriend, mother. I don't care what some judgemental 41 year old phuck up thinks(PRL and the security boy). The more this thread progresses however, the more I realise that it's going to be a very long time (if it EVER happens) before I find a man with the strength and guts to look deeper into me, to see my contradictions as a challenge, and to look at me as an asset in his life.

Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Hi Kids, hope Santa was good to you all.....

So despite our basic racial differences, I ended up with security boy last weekend. Before the event the dude did the following nice things:
-spent time telling me jokes and making my shift bareable
-often got the kitchen guy to make me cheese on toast just before my shift ended (which I did not drop hints about. He'd just do it.)
-Brought me dinner when I was in a bad mood because he'd learnt to recognise that a bad mood from me usually means that I have not eaten.
While I willing went with him knowing what would happen, I cannot help but feel regretful, really confused and mighty pissed off. For a few reasons; namely, he did not kiss me and if he was only after one thing, why bother with the whole 'hey Shorty, I like you' bit?
Here is where I am getting confused:
Since last weekend, we've worked together twice. First time he was awkward with me and gave me the time honoured, "well, I dunno where I'll be next time....." speech, right down to the voice trailing away.Which led me to think "yeah you're full of sh*t devious bastard, get phucked."
The following night when we are stuck together, he's a little more open to me, flirts with me, offers to spilt his dinner with me, laughs when I pulled faces at him. Which leads me to one question that I want your opinions on:

Should I front the man, clear things up, and tell him how I feel, or let it go, even though thats gonna hurt more than anything that I've been through in the last 18 months with a guy?

This is the difference from dating men vs boys! Poor Shorty...Tell Daddy how you like it.

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you have some idea of what you want. I've been out with some women that had no clue what they really want. It's really frustrating/annoying when you get involved with a confused woman. Just keep on looking.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: So I got my man....but......

Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn.

Shunning wh0res I can understand... but now you shun hungry bytches?

Your loss man. They say that the girls with the biggest appetites also have other insatiable appetites in the sack. Hmmm perhaps you assumed she is a slut for this reason..

Either way, you are fukkin crazy!

I shun girls that bytch a lot because these are selfish woman that always want their way or else their world falls apart -- I have a low tolerance for hos and an even lower tolerance for whihing hos. If you can't control your own attitude and outlook on life -- then what the hell can you control!

You are right - the girls with the biggest appetites do put a higher premium on satisfying their other carnal desires (just like guys) -- gluttoning and sexual lust have a common bond. But you also have to remember that girls with biggest appetites eventually have the biggest and fattest asses :)

I am crazy though -- I've been corresponding with you guys in the last weeks in an insane asylum -- I didn't think my insanity was coming across in my writings - but since I'm crazy, how would I determine that what I'm writing is coming from a crazed mind -- it seems perfectly normal to me.

I thought everyone else on this board was crazy -- maybe its just me then --- dunno.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to you both ( I knew I could count on you for a giggle Playa;) )

And the issue of respect-why would you initiate contact with someone you don't respect? (we don't have to talk to each other) unless you're just being an ego tripper. Which I don't think the man is. Oh God I need to get this sorted....

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
BWHAHAHAHAHAH...he "nexted" her because the blitch was hungry.....LOLOLOLOLOL.....

Sorry, but that is some funny ****.
I am a funny dude!

Biut a man of purpose!

It was her bad attitude (bad mood) that always accompanied her hunger that I nexted and not because of her natural desire to be fed.

I don't cater to the whims of hos - to do so would only tire me in my greater pursuits!

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the issue of respect-why would you initiate contact with someone you don't respect? (we don't have to talk to each other) unless you're just being an ego tripper. Which I don't think the man is. Oh God I need to get this sorted....
Not to look like a jerk.

What's there to sort? Just be cordial around him if you feel the need to and keep your eyes open!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shortyb, i am confused.

sounds like you wanted to shag securityboy. you shagged securityboy. now you want more? more what? shagging? or intimacy?

what do you really want?

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: So I got my man....but......

Originally posted by Alonso
You will usually not go wrong treating women as if they were infants. I had this insight after, on consecutive days, taking my three year old nephew, and then a girl I was dating, out on the town. Both complained that their feet hurt, both complained that they were tired, and both whined about being hungry.

Just as with infants, there isn't much impulse control, or much of a filter between feeling something and immediately blurting it out. You're tired, you cry; you're hungry, you cry; your tooth hurts, you cry; why the hell not?

Lack of accountability comes into play, as always, too. What would happen if a guy started whining because he was 20 minutes overdue for din din or his shoes were too tight or he had a tummy ache? People would start to wonder about him. No one expects any better from the ladies.
Alonso,

Good analysis and observation!

Iqqi -- why is it that only woman are in bad moods because they haven't eaten in 4 hours (don't use the word 'starving') ---- if you have a medical problem i understand, but women whine a hell of a lot -- as alonso said if a man did this he'll be considered a whining pansy. Both sexes get hungry equally!

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want him Iqs. I finally found a man worth more than a fling, but I don't know where I stand because he was never upfront about what he wanted. I just assumed he wanted the same thing I did. Bad of me I know. I just need to hear his side of the coin before this goes on.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw in my 2cents..

Since you are already in this situation.. just confront the brother and tell him him how you feel, thougth about the situation and askor demand an answer.....

trust me it sounds like crappy advice but you'll either get
1: what you were looking for or
2: closure= he'll give you some excuse about why hes acting the way he is ect

either way you'll get an answer and wont be wondering about it constantly...

Even if its bad news its beteer u know and then going outta yo mind wondering..

My 2cents.. anyone got change for a dollar?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Iqqi -- why is it that only woman are in bad moods because they haven't eaten in 4 hours
the 4 hour thing is specific to your one situation, that one chic.

people period will be grumpy if their basic needs of survival are compromised. it is biological.

i have a guy friend who is always grumpy from not eating.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
I want him Iqs. I finally found a man worth more than a fling, but I don't know where I stand because he was never upfront about what he wanted. I just assumed he wanted the same thing I did. Bad of me I know. I just need to hear his side of the coin before this goes on.
think maybe this one is over. if i was in your shoes, i would not ask him anything. when he comes to you (and you are able to talk), i would say something like
"i am sorry if i was a bit forward the other night, if i scared you. it's just that i am a woman and i know what i want."

that tells him you are aware of his childishness, and it is a classy and confident statement.

you are in a good position for him to come to you since he has to see you all the time. do NOT give him looks, act like you aren't even thinking of him.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is getting retarded.

I am just finishing my shift today and another girl I work with comes to me and says, "girl people are talkin s h i t about you and Freddie" (that aint his real name.)
I sit down and prepare to hear how the phucker is telling people that I was beggin for it.
My friend told me that the person said that shorty seems to be really into Freddie and that Freddie told the person that I was throwing myself at him & I had given him my digits and given him my address & begged him to call,(Which never happened. ) and that I was pathetic. My pal told said gossip ***** that if that was true then young Freddie should be giving me mixed signals.

For the record I couldn't care what people are saying. I am honestly flattered that Freddie thinks enough about my "ability" to further embelish the truth about what went on.

But it does not make sense that he would say this. Why? because he asked me to behave in the same way that I did toward him before we did the deed. He also asked to keep quiet happened.
I agreed to this because I felt the same, and because I was unsure about what I felt about him.

One of three things have happened here.
1) This conversation didn't take place, and this person is a lying, jealous *****.
2) This conversation took place, and Freddie is gonna get his teeth broken for being a lying little *****.
3) This conversation took place, and one of them is getting their teeth broken for being a s h i t talkin' loser.

Reaction score
Shorty

I am having the same problem as you. This is the thing with shagging coworkers. Be prepared to deal with it and dont read too much into the gossip.

If you really want to win this guy over, then just be cool about the whole thing. Dont confront him or give him ultimatums. Act like the sex was nothing to fuss over. If you change your behavior towards him now, then it will signal the primitive part of his brain that says "Needy PsychoBytch...RUN AWAY!"

Be more of a challenge and dont wear your heart on your sleeve.

Oh and dont get all smoochy on him either. He has to EARN your affection, remember?

You will only get treated as a princess if you behave like one. So far you have only succeeded in being his wh0re. (sex without kissing)

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you need a reality check honey