You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
so was sheOriginally posted by Revlis
I was talking about the security boy
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Hi Kids, hope Santa was good to you all.....
So despite our basic racial differences, I ended up with security boy last weekend. Before the event the dude did the following nice things:
-spent time telling me jokes and making my shift bareable
-often got the kitchen guy to make me cheese on toast just before my shift ended (which I did not drop hints about. He'd just do it.)
-Brought me dinner when I was in a bad mood because he'd learnt to recognise that a bad mood from me usually means that I have not eaten.
While I willing went with him knowing what would happen, I cannot help but feel regretful, really confused and mighty pissed off. For a few reasons; namely, he did not kiss me and if he was only after one thing, why bother with the whole 'hey Shorty, I like you' bit?
Here is where I am getting confused:
Since last weekend, we've worked together twice. First time he was awkward with me and gave me the time honoured, "well, I dunno where I'll be next time....." speech, right down to the voice trailing away.Which led me to think "yeah you're full of sh*t devious bastard, get phucked."
The following night when we are stuck together, he's a little more open to me, flirts with me, offers to spilt his dinner with me, laughs when I pulled faces at him. Which leads me to one question that I want your opinions on:
Should I front the man, clear things up, and tell him how I feel, or let it go, even though thats gonna hurt more than anything that I've been through in the last 18 months with a guy?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn.
Shunning wh0res I can understand... but now you shun hungry bytches?
Your loss man. They say that the girls with the biggest appetites also have other insatiable appetites in the sack. Hmmm perhaps you assumed she is a slut for this reason..
Either way, you are fukkin crazy!
__________________________________________________
I shun girls that bytch a lot because these are selfish woman that always want their way or else their world falls apart -- I have a low tolerance for hos and an even lower tolerance for whihing hos. If you can't control your own attitude and outlook on life -- then what the hell can you control!
You are right - the girls with the biggest appetites do put a higher premium on satisfying their other carnal desires (just like guys) -- gluttoning and sexual lust have a common bond. But you also have to remember that girls with biggest appetites eventually have the biggest and fattest asses
I am crazy though -- I've been corresponding with you guys in the last weeks in an insane asylum -- I didn't think my insanity was coming across in my writings - but since I'm crazy, how would I determine that what I'm writing is coming from a crazed mind -- it seems perfectly normal to me.
I thought everyone else on this board was crazy -- maybe its just me then --- dunno.
I am a funny dude!Originally posted by joey37
BWHAHAHAHAHAH...he "nexted" her because the blitch was hungry.....LOLOLOLOLOL.....
Sorry, but that is some funny ****.
Not to look like a jerk.And the issue of respect-why would you initiate contact with someone you don't respect? (we don't have to talk to each other) unless you're just being an ego tripper. Which I don't think the man is. Oh God I need to get this sorted....
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Alonso,Originally posted by Alonso
You will usually not go wrong treating women as if they were infants. I had this insight after, on consecutive days, taking my three year old nephew, and then a girl I was dating, out on the town. Both complained that their feet hurt, both complained that they were tired, and both whined about being hungry.
Just as with infants, there isn't much impulse control, or much of a filter between feeling something and immediately blurting it out. You're tired, you cry; you're hungry, you cry; your tooth hurts, you cry; why the hell not?
Lack of accountability comes into play, as always, too. What would happen if a guy started whining because he was 20 minutes overdue for din din or his shoes were too tight or he had a tummy ache? People would start to wonder about him. No one expects any better from the ladies.
the 4 hour thing is specific to your one situation, that one chic.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Iqqi -- why is it that only woman are in bad moods because they haven't eaten in 4 hours
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
think maybe this one is over. if i was in your shoes, i would not ask him anything. when he comes to you (and you are able to talk), i would say something likeOriginally posted by ShortyBrown
I want him Iqs. I finally found a man worth more than a fling, but I don't know where I stand because he was never upfront about what he wanted. I just assumed he wanted the same thing I did. Bad of me I know. I just need to hear his side of the coin before this goes on.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.