Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got into it with my wife's friend, help settle this

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So one of my wife's friends, dumped this guy who she really kinda liked, after knowing him for about 2 weeks or so, because he's "a player" .

he admitted, he dated...3... girls, since the beginning of 2017. And one of those 3, died in a car accident.

She claimed she hasn't dated anyone in a year. So when I called her out on her Facebook page of her saying what happens in vagas stays in vagas, with some dude she was laying in bed with lol, she lost it.

I was like who the **** cares what he did before he met you lol. He really really liked her too. Like, I can tell when a guy is feeling a woman and this guy really was feeling her on a deep level about as deep as you can be for 2 weeks. They had a lot in common.

So I said ***** you crazy lol, i had three girlfriends when i met Mllie (my wife) lol, let alone in a year in a half. How you go get mad at a guy who is single but had a life before he met you lol

Some people just don't understand how to date man.

Am I wrong in thinking 3 people in 20 months, is not a lot of people?

Billtx49

Reaction score
So one of my wife's friends, dumped this guy who she really kinda liked, after knowing him for about 2 weeks or so, because he's "a player" .

he admitted, he dated...3... girls, since the beginning of 2017. And one of those 3, died in a car accident.

She claimed she hasn't dated anyone in a year. So when I called her out on her Facebook page of her saying what happens in vagas stays in vagas, with some dude she was laying in bed with lol, she lost it.

I was like who the **** cares what he did before he met you lol. He really really liked her too. Like, I can tell when a guy is feeling a woman and this guy really was feeling her on a deep level about as deep as you can be for 2 weeks. They had a lot in common.

So I said ***** you crazy lol, i had three girlfriends when i met Mllie (my wife) lol, let alone in a year in a half. How you go get mad at a guy who is single but had a life before he met you lol

Some people just don't understand how to date man.

Am I wrong in thinking 3 people in 20 months, is not a lot of people?
3 in 20 is on the light side. On the other hand try to stay out of others lives unless invited in.