So I got hit in the face by a girl last night.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I handled it pretty well though. She was my beer pong partner and we started arguing about something really stupid, about who was going to shoot first this turn. I always shoot second, and she can't even complain because I carried her through 3 previous wins and I was trying to explain that to her, I wasn't even being mad or serious just doing some playful arguing, and I wasn't trying to flirt with her either because I already had an established girl who was waiting for me to finish. But anyway, this girl decides to be a dude with tits and flex her muscles at me by just being a complete b!tch. I didn't like the way she was talking to me so I said something and sure enough she swings and gets a nice connect to the left side of my face and actually left a nice red swell.

I was shocked, and I wanted to smack the living fvck out of her, but I still know it would had gotten me in a lot of trouble legally, not to mention I noticed a bunch of white knights watching. So after the shock I just through my ball back in the water cup got her in face and said "Fvck you. You can find another partner. I will not tolerate any disrespect like that." and walked away. She then left the party about 10 mins later.

This is also the same girl who someone managed to find her way to one of MY partys one time and just randomly starts crying with 3 mins of walking in my door about her "ex boyfriend raped her." This girl is a fvcking nutcase.

On a brighter note, the girl that was waiting for me saw the whole thing and was turned on by how I handled it. She brought me home and slept in my bed but I was too fvcked up to try and sex her. She has my number though. Maybe she will call, maybe she will.

But anyway.. how would you have handled this? I've decided that I just don't want to cross paths with the girl that punched me again, because every time I see her it's drama. And if I do happen to run into again she is not getting any attention from me what soever, sense that is all she wants.

Edit: Wow.. I just noticed all my spelling and grammar errors.. maybe I'm still drunk.

-Scars

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK dude, you must of been really fvcked up to not notice the tension rising before the punch. Usually people have to be pretty pissed to do that. I probably would've just done the same, told her to fvck off, call her a stupid b1tch. Something like that. Not a whole lot you can do dude.(And stay out of trouble at least)

The only other thing you could've done differently was just stopped playing with someone that was being that much of a buzz killing b1tch. I know I wouldn't want to play w/ someone like that.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the tone I was talking to her in triggered a post traumatic event. Idk if the claim about her boyfriend raping her is true, but I guess he really did treat her like sh!t. But at the same time, I have no sympathy for girls like that because they're the ones who seek out trouble/set themselves up for failure just for attention. There was some tension, and I did feel it building. I wish I could recall the dialogue exchanged, but from what I remember it wasn't that ridiculous and I didn't even say anything rude. Everyone who saw it also agreed that it was completely uncalled for. I'm not sure if she left on her own or if she got kicked out, but she was gone after 10 minutes of the event.

I've only ever wanted to hit a girl like 3 times in my life, and this was definitely one of them.

Edit: Oh, and the girl that left my house this morning at like 9 that I didn't get to fvck just texted me... lol

Edit 2: Yeah true. Thinking about it now I probably could had avoided the situation. Lesson learned though. But this is also not the first time a girl has punched me. Maybe I'm just an assh0le.

-Scars

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll fvck that girl, she's probably being all insecure and wondering why you didn't try to fvck her. Should be easy next time I bet.

I would've wanted to hit her a$$ too. Might of been tempting to throw a drink in her face, that probably would've just prompted another outburst but oh well.

From the sounds of it that chick is some damaged goods and does seek out drama for sure, stay far far away. Seems like its out of the question now and you might not even want to, but maybe bang her once and write her off for some revenge? lol

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
You seem pretty faded still;

I needed to reread that, because I read it as you throwing a drink in her face. For drink drunk off your ass to the point of not being able to handle some easy *****, you did awesome!

edit: Sorry that seemed sarcastic lol, you handle the crazy well I thought. Good luck with the other bish

Last edited:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have responded with a right cross to her face. I don't care who you are, nobody has a right to lay a hand on me without my consent, and having a vagina doesn't make it OK.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you handle it like a champ. chew her out but don't lay any hands on her..

good job dude a lot of guys don't know this lesson to well. a lot of dudes would of hit that girl back

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I was shocked, and I wanted to smack the living fvck out of her, but I still know it would had gotten me in a lot of trouble legally, not to mention I noticed a bunch of white knights watching. So after the shock I just through my ball back in the water cup got her in face and said "Fvck you. You can find another partner. I will not tolerate any disrespect like that." and walked away.
I would have done the same, bro.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Kerpal said:
I would have responded with a right cross to her face. I don't care who you are, nobody has a right to lay a hand on me without my consent, and having a vagina doesn't make it OK.
No offense, that doesn't sound very cool or collected. She didn't jump his ass, she only hit him. As was stated in the OP, it seemed like the consensus of the party was that she was the one out of line, so she probably dealt with some **** afterwards. Some girls are drama *****es anyway, she might have WANTED a black eye.

Don't forget the girl who was turned on by Scars' handling of the situation; ignoring the fact she she's a hot piece of ass :rockon: she was also his ride home

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. You are a better man than me. I would probably been in Jail after this happened because that b1tch lied and said I hit her(which I would have) lol

It takes a lot of courage and self control to hold back from swinging back. It's natural instinct to swing back. For example, the best boxers pick and choose their punches, and don't just swing wildly in a brawl. You handled this like a champ and dodged a bullet. If she has a head that fvcked up then hitting her could have gotten you in a lot of trouble. It's best to avoid her at all cost

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job man. You are a better man than me. I would probably been in Jail after this happened because that b1tch lied and said I hit her(which I would have) lol

It takes a lot of courage and self control to hold back from swinging back. It's natural instinct to swing back. For example, the best boxers pick and choose their punches, and don't just swing wildly in a brawl. You handled this like a champ and dodged a bullet. If she has a head that fvcked up then hitting her could have gotten you in a lot of trouble. It's best to avoid her at all cost

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I think I handled it pretty well though. She was my beer pong partner and we started arguing about something really stupid, about who was going to shoot first this turn. I always shoot second, and she can't even complain because I carried her through 3 previous wins and I was trying to explain that to her, I wasn't even being mad or serious just doing some playful arguing, and I wasn't trying to flirt with her either because I already had an established girl who was waiting for me to finish. But anyway, this girl decides to be a dude with tits and flex her muscles at me by just being a complete b!tch. I didn't like the way she was talking to me so I said something and sure enough she swings and gets a nice connect to the left side of my face and actually left a nice red swell.

I was shocked, and I wanted to smack the living fvck out of her, but I still know it would had gotten me in a lot of trouble legally, not to mention I noticed a bunch of white knights watching. So after the shock I just through my ball back in the water cup got her in face and said "Fvck you. You can find another partner. I will not tolerate any disrespect like that." and walked away. She then left the party about 10 mins later.

This is also the same girl who someone managed to find her way to one of MY partys one time and just randomly starts crying with 3 mins of walking in my door about her "ex boyfriend raped her." This girl is a fvcking nutcase.

On a brighter note, the girl that was waiting for me saw the whole thing and was turned on by how I handled it. She brought me home and slept in my bed but I was too fvcked up to try and sex her. She has my number though. Maybe she will call, maybe she will.

But anyway.. how would you have handled this? I've decided that I just don't want to cross paths with the girl that punched me again, because every time I see her it's drama. And if I do happen to run into again she is not getting any attention from me what soever, sense that is all she wants.

Edit: Wow.. I just noticed all my spelling and grammar errors.. maybe I'm still drunk.

-Scars
Epic win right there. You showed her up and went home with your girl. Mad props.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm going to take heat for this, but this was ASSAULT, plain and simple.

The big problem with allowing her to get away with it is that it trains women that it's ok to hit men, that there are no serious repurcussions for doing so.

Since we live in times where men have almost no opeions in such matters, I would have called the cops and had her arrested for assault. I know that would hurt the pride of some guys, but I can't stand the thought of letting a woman get away with such disgusting, insulting behavior. If it ever happens to me, I will swallow my pride in a different way and press charges against her.

Women have got to be taught that there are consequences for their actions. They do this sh!t precisely because we men don't do anything about it. Let the flaming begin.

MrRhythmic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got hit once. There's a moment where everyone would just wanna **** back his right hand and let one go but you've gotta overpower it. Good job.

Like you said, best to stay away from these crazy chicks... I mean they're all crazy but not all this bad!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I don't know which is more F'ed up:

A. A female punching a guy.

B. Another female getting turned on by watching a guy get punched and the associated drama.
I believe the female that got turned on wasn't turned on by the interaction itself but rather already had her eyes on the OP and when she saw how things folded with the girl he was with, she took the oppertuinty to jump on it.

I never had a woman punch my face (I date crazy b1tches but not that crazy) so I wouldn't know how I would react, most likely I would have walked away since my first instinct would be to punch her back if I stuck around. Throwing a cup of water in her face is actually a pretty good idea (props to the OP) this way you sort of walk out of the situation in a better position instead of punching her or walking away mad without doing anything about it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
DJDamage: I see what you mean. I don't think I worded it right.

Clearly the other girl's initial attraction was increased by Scar's confident handling of a bad situation. My only point was how some women (as twisted as it is) can also be turned on by drama and fighting. That might have added to the attraction.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She found and contacted me through facebook and apologized. I decided to just accept the apology and be civil with her. But I'm definitely not going to cross paths with her anytime soon.

As for the other girl. She's been texting me nonstop sense that night and gave me a call randomly while I was at the bar with my buddies and showing very high IOI's. She already brought up hanging out again so I think I'm going to schedule something this weekend with her.

-Scars

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When love drama and even some women get turn on when they see guy fight. But you handle the situation pretty well. I would done the same thing.