So I got hit in the face by a girl last night.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Update: She found and contacted me through facebook and apologized. I decided to just accept the apology and be civil with her. But I'm definitely not going to cross paths with her anytime soon.

As for the other girl. She's been texting me nonstop sense that night and gave me a call randomly while I was at the bar with my buddies and showing very high IOI's. She already brought up hanging out again so I think I'm going to schedule something this weekend with her.

-Scars
Be careful. Maybe she wants to take a shot at you, too.

supremacy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was BPD diagnosed and this story reads familiar with hers.

We were at a party once and she started a real head on fight with this guy who was the DJ there....there squared up but he didn't hit her(I was there). Anyway, a few days later I see him added as her friend on facebook lol

Another great epic fail on my part. She got all aggressive on me, and threatened suicide, she started to strangle me or trying to so I grip her by the arms telling her to stop and because of her trying to burn things I called the police.......they come and arrest me (the guy who called them) because in their words "they have to arrest someone and it was her house so it has to be you" - no joke! Should have called Jeremy Kyle.

^^^^^ For everyone reading - that is what dating a BPD chick is all about - STAY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I would've swung back, but pulled away before contact, and did EXACTLY what you did. "*****, you ain't worth hittin'! Get the eff out. " And that would've been that. Well done. Btw, for some advice with this chick that keeps texting you, enough with the texting; get with the action. Set up a date, and end it with fun.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You took a punch like a b*tch.

Now I'm not saying you should have beat her a$$. The courts would eat you alive if you did that.

What you should have done was call the police and file an assault charge on her. Let the b*tch sit in jail for 3 months.

You also could have filed a lawsuit against her.

We can't let b*tches think they can do whatever they want just because she has a hole in between her legs.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have cuffed her.