"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

So I #closed her while I was naked.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
I figured that topic name would get your attention. Now that you're here., I would like to challenge the old sosuave mantra that the best approach starts with “hi”. While there is nothing wrong with that I believe that the more unique and off-beat you are the greater chances of success. Women get hit on a lot, most people that try are either stuttering messes or just plain uninteresting with little in between.

I have been looking around the boards and found very interesting openers that claim good results. There are examples of the ice breaker note, applications for dating, even a song.

What do you guys thing the best thing is? Just a Hi or something creative? I’ve got my money on creative.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
it doesn't matter really what the fcuk you say..\
your friendly and enthusiatstic and funny tone of voice and your beaming smile is the most important ..
---> hence work on personality ..
that will help you through the whole seduction process
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I use "hi" pretty often, but I also like to change things around from time to time and use other openers. Some of the ones I like to use are:

1.) The "you look familiar..." approach. It's a good opener because it allows you to ask her questions and build rapport while you try to "figure out where you know her from".

2.) The comment approach. Find something interesting they're wearing or carrying and comment on it. If she has a tattoo, ask her about it. Where she got it, what made her get it, what it means to her, etc. If she's carrying a book, ask her about it, find out whether or not she's reading it for class or fun, find out if she goes to school, what she takes, etc.

3.) The "so, how was your day" approach. Pretty self explanatory.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Alright, here's what i've READ. None of this I've tested extensively but here's what most people say.

1.) "Don't I know you from somewhere" - basically this is done to death and it is a more subtle overt (?) opener because there could be truth about it. A lot of average people do this one, so it has lost its originality

2.) "How are you doing/How's your day" - Probably a more blatant openers, but if it is done friendly it can come off as you actually wanna know

3.) Opinion opener (What do you think about....) - This one TD is always talking about, it brings her into your reality, which he claims to be the foundation of all pick-ups. You don't come off as some guy out for some leg most of the time, and it is disarming

4.) "Hi" - It doesn't have staying power because it is one of those sayings that people respond generically to and continue about their business, so follow up with something else.

5.) Joke or funny insight - This is very disarming, shows you aren't intimidated by women, shows personality and brings her into your reality. I like this one the best, but you don't wanna to come off as corny. The best ones are the ones you think up on the spot, not the canned stuff.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Sometimes ill just start with a neghit

Walk up with a smile "Hey do u know who you remind me of????"

her - "uhh who?!"

Me - "ever see the movie shrek? Lol"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
This is probably the best article to initiating the conversation that I've seen... it's tried tested and true.

I like to believe in the KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid). And, this is as simple as it gets.

And for those that prefer a little creativity, consider this, we all agree that (hot) women get hit on by the masses, and these masses are all looking for the creative way to get the girls number... so all the 'creative' macking techniques end up being very similar to the point that the simple technique is actually what ends up being the 'creative' and original opener that everyone is hoping for.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
depends on the situation and girl folks. no "one way" magic greeting.
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
use "hey" instead of hi, yo, hello
hey makes it seem as if your long lost buddies and its not very informal, thats all i remember from reading Thundercats Art of Approaching
 
Top