Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I asked that girl out.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're posting this **** all over the internet, aren't you?

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's not what you want to hear, but she will never ever be interested in you romantically. You may think you know better, but you DON'T!

Trust us on this one. We're saving you a whole lot of heartbreak, although it may seem tough now. Move on with your life and pursue some other cute girl you meet.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Youre sounding so much like me. I decided to wait acouple of months and ask her out and she said yes. A few days before the date she cancelled it and i asked how about this day and she gave me a load of bs. Otherwise your wasting your time and youll end up heart broken.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Are you slow, man? A little retarded? She doesn't want to date you.

What more is there to say about this girl? Move on.

I hate when guys like you get obsessed over one chick, as if this girl matters. Some girls will want to date you. Others will not. And this is the world of dating. Move on....

LMFAO ICEBERG!!!

Exactly what I was thinking reading this dude's replies.

One Goal: Bro I don't mean to sound like a d*ck, but you have a lot to learn. I seriously thought you were like 17 or 18 reading your post.

You need to learn the basics of the game, because obviously if your getting rejected every time, there's something glaringly wrong that your doing that you don't realize.

PIMP

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
So we texted again this afternoon back and forth for about an hour. She said she likes talking to me too.

I mean she has to know I like her because I asked her out last week, and keep talking to her, and kinda minorly flirty back and forth. At the end of the semester next month would it be okay to try and ask her to go out sometime and do something?
No, as everyone else has also said, stop it and move on.

This has heartbreak and bitter resentment written all over it.

Save this thread so you can re read in a years time how stupid you were, since you seem intent on ignoring everyone's advice.

She is not interested. If you want to gain her interest level you need to massively change your approach to this, and even then it might be too late. You aren't at that level yet though, you don't have a chance.

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tesl said:
No, as everyone else has also said, stop it and move on.

This has heartbreak and bitter resentment written all over it.

Save this thread so you can re read in a years time how stupid you were, since you seem intent on ignoring everyone's advice.

She is not interested. If you want to gain her interest level you need to massively change your approach to this, and even then it might be too late. You aren't at that level yet though, you don't have a chance.
What do I have to change that might give me a slight shot still?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
Probably your gender. Seems like this girl would rather date someone with balls.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Probably your gender. Seems like this girl would rather date someone with balls.
"RACK HIM!" +1

Iceberg, you are right, he is retarded! I almost don't feel bad for him anymore.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
Let me just preface this post by saying that you have absolutely no chance of success here. None at all, you should give up and stop trying.

However, all the same I thought it made a fun exercise. What should you do? Here is my thinking.

First - Realise where you are right now. You are always available, you listen to her bull**** stories, she is beginning to see you as the dependable friend that she can go to whenever she wants to talk about herself. Is she sexually attracted to you? Not at all, zero. She never was. She even made that clear right at the very beginning. Then you said (with actions, though probably words too) that its totally fine, you are happy to be her puppy and her friend. You want nothing further and will settle for this forever.

So why would she possibly want to fk you by the end of this semester? What is she gonna get out of that? Nothing.

Okay, so what do you need to change. Basically everything, but the next step is to not contact her at all for _at least_ a few days. If she doesn't text you in that time period, you wait a week. She will have probably messaged you by now, you can reply but only something short and making it appear you have essentially lost interest in her.

So during that week of not contacting her, what will you be doing with your time? You will be catching up on all aspects of game you are completely lacking. You will read The Game, The book of Pook, and the DJ Bible. I'd recommend watching shows like The Pickup Artist too because they are fun, and you might learn something.

Now, even when she texts you and maybe wonders whats up, you act like everything in life is perfectly wonderful. Tell her about something exciting you have done (make it up, whatever). Don't at this point make any attempt to set up any dates or meetings though.

During this period of time away, you are trying to reset your status with her. She views you as her pet. You have to demonstrate you have things in your own life and get her at least a tiny bit curious and into a different mindset.

So a few weeks pass, you haven't met up, and you have had a couple of very short text conversations. At this point its fine to invite her out, along with a group of friends of yours to do X. Its not a date, its just a fun thing you thought she might enjoy. She'll probably go along with it.

When you are together, you don't pay her much attention. Be friendly and polite, after all, why wouldn't you be? However you are going to demonstrate that you aren't obsessed with her. She is just a friend and you have other people to talk to and things to do. Chatting about other girls is a good idea at this point too, it will bother her slightly and make her start seeing you as a man.

So now you can do this a couple of times, and hopefully by this point her views on you have changed. You will also have been studying plenty about raising interest levels, kino, sexual innuendo. This is the time you can start showing the things you have learned, and start to try and raise sexual tension. You have hopefully demonstrated some value by now, she may well be drawn in by that.

Then, basically, continue how a guy with game normally would. Don't do anything that you have been doing so far again or you will ruin it completely.

But what if she meets someone else in this time period I hear you say? Well, its pretty damn likely. Thats why I suggest you don't put your eggs in one basket with this one, even if played correctly, the odds are always against you.

Of course, by spending so little time talking/chasing her, you might just notice you have tons of free time. That you can use to meet other girls and widen your options, whilst still not worrying about losing this one (because you are following the plan).

But erm. You have no chance. Sorry.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Let me just preface this post by saying that you have absolutely no chance of success here. None at all, you should give up and stop trying.

However, all the same I thought it made a fun exercise. What should you do? Here is my thinking.

First - Realise where you are right now. You are always available, you listen to her bull**** stories, she is beginning to see you as the dependable friend that she can go to whenever she wants to talk about herself. Is she sexually attracted to you? Not at all, zero. She never was. She even made that clear right at the very beginning. Then you said (with actions, though probably words too) that its totally fine, you are happy to be her puppy and her friend. You want nothing further and will settle for this forever.

So why would she possibly want to fk you by the end of this semester? What is she gonna get out of that? Nothing.

Okay, so what do you need to change. Basically everything, but the next step is to not contact her at all for _at least_ a few days. If she doesn't text you in that time period, you wait a week. She will have probably messaged you by now, you can reply but only something short and making it appear you have essentially lost interest in her.

So during that week of not contacting her, what will you be doing with your time? You will be catching up on all aspects of game you are completely lacking. You will read The Game, The book of Pook, and the DJ Bible. I'd recommend watching shows like The Pickup Artist too because they are fun, and you might learn something.

Now, even when she texts you and maybe wonders whats up, you act like everything in life is perfectly wonderful. Tell her about something exciting you have done (make it up, whatever). Don't at this point make any attempt to set up any dates or meetings though.

During this period of time away, you are trying to reset your status with her. She views you as her pet. You have to demonstrate you have things in your own life and get her at least a tiny bit curious and into a different mindset.

So a few weeks pass, you haven't met up, and you have had a couple of very short text conversations. At this point its fine to invite her out, along with a group of friends of yours to do X. Its not a date, its just a fun thing you thought she might enjoy. She'll probably go along with it.

When you are together, you don't pay her much attention. Be friendly and polite, after all, why wouldn't you be? However you are going to demonstrate that you aren't obsessed with her. She is just a friend and you have other people to talk to and things to do. Chatting about other girls is a good idea at this point too, it will bother her slightly and make her start seeing you as a man.

So now you can do this a couple of times, and hopefully by this point her views on you have changed. You will also have been studying plenty about raising interest levels, kino, sexual innuendo. This is the time you can start showing the things you have learned, and start to try and raise sexual tension. You have hopefully demonstrated some value by now, she may well be drawn in by that.

Then, basically, continue how a guy with game normally would. Don't do anything that you have been doing so far again or you will ruin it completely.

But what if she meets someone else in this time period I hear you say? Well, its pretty damn likely. Thats why I suggest you don't put your eggs in one basket with this one, even if played correctly, the odds are always against you.

Of course, by spending so little time talking/chasing her, you might just notice you have tons of free time. That you can use to meet other girls and widen your options, whilst still not worrying about losing this one (because you are following the plan).

But erm. You have no chance. Sorry.
why waste your time and energy on this one b!tch that doesn't like you

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
Ishe's too busy with summer school, and work, and that she's not looking for a relationship right now. Anyways we texted later and she said it was because she recently got out of a year long relationship and wasn't ready for dating.
bs. girls can jump from one relationship to another if they want to

Onegoal said:
I asked her if I could sit next to her in class because the class is boring, and I have no one sitting next to me to talk to.
dont ASK! DO! just do sh!t .instel you should have told her, "hey, come here and sit next to me!"

loosen up buddy, you seem to me to be too uptight... have fun!

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
text her "I've had a crush on you for years" - she'll be all over your junk in minutes

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
why waste your time and energy on this one b!tch that doesn't like you
Okay, this is the first and only time I'm ever going to reply to any of the total garbage you spam on this board.

But if you look again, in my post I stated its not worth it, he should give up right now, and that even if he was to attempt to try and get her, he does not have the skills so succeed.

Also, the main majority of the advice is to stay away from the girl. Hence, not wasting time / energy at all.

Apparently your reading skills are almost as bad as your writing skills.

I haven't bothered posting on any of the other inane threads you have been posting up here lately, but I figure I can give you the answer to all your questions here. The reason you have no success with women and don't have a girlfriend is because you are the stupidest guy on the internet.

Cheers!

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP what part of move on do you not get?

This chick is not feeling you. She let you know that from the beginning. So get out while you can and find another girl. She is not the only one, there are better girls out there trust me.

Wouldn't you want a girl who was genuinely attracted to you over some girl who's giving you a bunch of BS? what sane man wouldn't take that??

Now there is nothing wrong with making her a friend, but if you intent is to fvck her eventually then being pals with the girl isn't going to make her fall in love with you. If you want a friend, then keep her around, but only as a FRIEND. ask her advice on other girls. Talk about who you're dating, you know..buddy sh1t. If you want a girl, then look elsewhere, because this chick is not digging you romantically

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this fascinating, "... and that she's not looking for a relationship right now."

I would have been like, "Woah there Suzy. A relationship? I was thinking more of dinner! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here."

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Tesl said:
Okay, this is the first and only time I'm ever going to reply to any of the total garbage you spam on this board.

But if you look again, in my post I stated its not worth it, he should give up right now, and that even if he was to attempt to try and get her, he does not have the skills so succeed.

Also, the main majority of the advice is to stay away from the girl. Hence, not wasting time / energy at all.

Apparently your reading skills are almost as bad as your writing skills.

I haven't bothered posting on any of the other inane threads you have been posting up here lately, but I figure I can give you the answer to all your questions here. The reason you have no success with women and don't have a girlfriend is because you are the stupidest guy on the internet.

Cheers!
somebody is mad because of the black women topic