Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I asked that girl out.

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my other thread I talked about the girl in my class I wanted to ask out. Anyways I asked her out last week. She said thanks, but that she's too busy with summer school, and work, and that she's not looking for a relationship right now. Anyways we texted later and she said it was because she recently got out of a year long relationship and wasn't ready for dating. That I believe because I saw her facebook. She also goes to school in another area of the state so shes not home during school. She did ask me what my facebook was and added me.

Anyways we text A LOT lately so she apparently feels comfortable talking to me. I do flirt a little subtle too to give the hint that I like her. I asked her if I could sit next to her in class because the class is boring, and I have no one sitting next to me to talk to. She said sure.

Anyways apparently she doesn't mind talking to me, but just doesn't want to date.

Is there any suggestions I can have to go about this? I mean if she's nice to me and speaks to me a lot does that mean I could still have a slight shot maybe at least staying in touch with her, maybe getting to go out with her once just to hangout before she goes back to school?

Whats the best way to go about it? Summer semester ends the end of July. How do I talk her into maybe just going out at least once to hangout?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
In my other thread I talked about the girl in my class I wanted to ask out. Anyways I asked her out last week. She said thanks, but that she's too busy with summer school, and work, and that she's not looking for a relationship right now. Anyways we texted later and she said it was because she recently got out of a year long relationship and wasn't ready for dating. That I believe because I saw her facebook. She also goes to school in another area of the state so shes not home during school. She did ask me what my facebook was and added me.

Anyways we text A LOT lately so she apparently feels comfortable talking to me. I do flirt a little subtle too to give the hint that I like her. I asked her if I could sit next to her in class because the class is boring, and I have no one sitting next to me to talk to. She said sure.

Anyways apparently she doesn't mind talking to me, but just doesn't want to date.

Is there any suggestions I can have to go about this? I mean if she's nice to me and speaks to me a lot does that mean I could still have a slight shot maybe at least staying in touch with her, maybe getting to go out with her once just to hangout before she goes back to school?

Whats the best way to go about it? Summer semester ends the end of July. How do I talk her into maybe just going out at least once to hangout?
You have just been put on the friend zone without being told.:eek: If she was interested you would at least be the rebound guy or she would said i don't want anything serious can we keep CASUAL. or something around there if she just came out realtionship. Honestly next her.

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
You have just been put on the friend zone without being told.:eek: If she was interested you would at least be the rebound guy or she would said i don't want anything serious can we keep CASUAL. or something around there if she just came out realtionship. Honestly next her.
If I'm persistant, I don't mean by the creepy, stalker way, but just keep talking to her, joking with her, and subtle hints, could she possibly change her mind if she sees that I really do like her?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated above, she LJBFed your ass, and you didn't even see it. She was being nice by letting down easy.

When out of a relationship, if a chick meets somebody who really gets her juices flowing, she will be very open to something romantic/sexual with him. She will also make time for somebody she is interested in.

By asking if you could sit next to her, getting added on facebook, and texting alot, you just agreed to being her little puppy that follows her around. Nothing sexy about that. Don't be surprised if in a few weeks, she cuts contact with you, because she just found a fb, a bf, and she doesn't want jeopardize things with by keeping an orbiter like you around.

Get out with some dignity. NOW!

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
If I'm persistant, I don't mean by the creepy, stalker way, but just keep talking to her, joking with her, and subtle hints, could she possibly change her mind if she sees that I really do like her?
Its not about what you want. It is all about what she wants. She already knows you really do like her. She doesn't care waht you want or how much you like her. She doesn't like you in that way. Drop it, professor! :eek:

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately this happened to me. Just don't let it happen again.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Onegoal,

The more you pursue a chick who doesn't feel any passion for you, the more her lack of feelings for you will transform into disgust, disdain, and disrespect. Eject NOW, soldier!

The quicker you can get out of this situation, the more of your self-respect you'll have when you exit.

V.U.

resevil

Reaction score
Happened to me 5 years back... worst time ever. Save yourself now.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persistence is great in almost all aspects of life EXCEPT love. The more your persist the more you fail and this case you'll jsut end up wasting time. Spend not a second more thinking about her. It''s tough but every second spent thinking about her is less time you have to get with someone else.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had it easier than me. Mine wasn't in a relationship or anything, but she pursued and I thought she liked me and I asked her out and I got a bunch of BS.

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo Onegoal,

The more you pursue a chick who doesn't feel any passion for you, the more her lack of feelings for you will transform into disgust, disdain, and disrespect. Eject NOW, soldier!

The quicker you can get out of this situation, the more of your self-respect you'll have when you exit.

V.U.
But I always get rejected! I finally found one who was single and she still didn't want to go out. Why did she consider just asking her out to lunch a date for?

I'm not ugly. She also thought I was younger too and couldn't believe I'm 27. She thought I was around her age, 20ish.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:
But I always get rejected! I finally found one who was single and she still didn't want to go out. Why did she consider just asking her out to lunch a date for?

I'm not ugly. She also thought I was younger too and couldn't believe I'm 27. She thought I was around her age, 20ish.
Who give a flying crap she not into you. Ask an another girl out. She doesn't want to be alone with you. She not sexually into you. You will get reject its apart of the game. now get balls to ask another girl out.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
same **** happened to me. I thought this hot b!tch liked me but it was just bs and I moved on. I should have moved on after she rejected me, but I stuck on and I became too attached and than I ended up here because I was emotionally confused. Staying with her will just make you become more attached when you should just say **** it and move on. There are better girls out there. Once you find a better girl you'll wonder why you liked the previous girl because I"m realizing how plain and generic the girl I used to like was, and she isn't even that hot. Also I didn't have another girl to fall back on, so Papi is right.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no winning in that situation. The best thing to do is do nothing at all and go look for other women. Things like that always happen when there are no other women around. It happens too me sometimes. There is that other thing called "confident persistence", but that does work to an extend and you have to be confident at the first place and have other women. Sometimes it's best to be a sosuave "solder" and just next everyone left and right until you are at the point where you can control yourself very well and read situations/people fluently, which is a better option.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onegoal said:

Are you slow, man? A little retarded? She doesn't want to date you.

What more is there to say about this girl? Move on.

I hate when guys like you get obsessed over one chick, as if this girl matters. Some girls will want to date you. Others will not. And this is the world of dating. Move on....

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we texted again this afternoon back and forth for about an hour. She said she likes talking to me too.

I mean she has to know I like her because I asked her out last week, and keep talking to her, and kinda minorly flirty back and forth. At the end of the semester next month would it be okay to try and ask her to go out sometime and do something?